Axiom Terminatair HV Mini Pump
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:CNC Machined lightweight aluminumEfficient single action, High-Volume designKnurled tex... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bike Pumps Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- CNC Machined lightweight aluminum
- Efficient single action, High-Volume design
- Knurled texture grip points with Machined grooves for added grip
- ReValver CNC machined universal connection instantly adapts to Schrader or Presta valves by simply twisting the valve barrel
- Extendable hose takes stress off valve stems, and does not need to be removed, flipped and reinstalled like other brands
- Air intake on handle offers improved efficiency over other hose-type designs
- Engineering plastic plunger does not require lubrication, and will not heat up and degrade rubber seals, as is the case with alloy plunger designs
- Aluminum pump shaft
- 100psi pressure rating
- Includes mounting bracket + mounting bolts + MudPlug valve cover
- 23.5 x 2.9 x 2.45cm - 146g (5.15oz.)
- Lifetime Guarantee
There are currently no customer reviews
Bike Pumps Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.