Azonic Pucker Up MTB Pedals 9/16"
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Die-cast Aluminium Painted and anodized finish Platform: 100 x 100mm Concave platform... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Platform Pedals Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Die-cast Aluminium
- Painted and anodized finish
- Platform: 100 x 100mm
- Concave platform with diamond surface for increased grip
- Sealed bearings
- CNC machined 4130 Chromoly spindle
- 20 replaceable steel pins per pedal
- Weight: only 420g/ pair
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Platform Pedals Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.