BBB ArcticDuty Cycling Over Shoes
- ShowProduct Information Designed to protect in all winter conditions. Ergonomic 3D-panel design gives a perfect fit. Outside... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Overshoes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionDesigned to protect in all winter conditions.
- Ergonomic 3D-panel design gives a perfect fit.
- Outside panel: 4.2 mm waterproof Sharkskin neoprene.
- Inside and front panel: 4,5 mm hydrophobic multi stretch nylon neoprene combines optimum protection with excellent fit.
- Glued seams combined with waterproof tape prevent water leakage.
- Reflective reversed zipper for the best performance and visibility.
- Neoprene flap behind zipper.
- Soft rubber Velcro strap for a secure fit and zipper protection.
- Extra tough and durable rubber reinforced nose and heel part.
- Sizes: 39/40, 41/42, 43/44, 45/46 and 47/48.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Shoe Size Guide
|UK Size||European Size|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.