BBB BBW-27 - LadyZone Short Finger Glove
- ShowProduct Information Designed specifically to accommodate the size and shape of a woman's hand Fashionable glove with dua... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Cycling Gloves Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Designed specifically to accommodate the size and shape of a woman's hand
- Fashionable glove with dual color stretch Lycra top
- Reflective safety liners emphasize the more feminine shape
- Finger straps give easier glove removal
- Comfortable Vitech palm
- WristLock system
- Terry towel sweat wipe
There are currently no customer reviews
Women's Gloves Size Guide
|Small||17 - 20|
|Medium||18 - 21|
|Large||19 - 21|
Generally a women's glove size is often one size smaller than her body (Medium = Small Gloves). If this is the first time you've bought gloves, it is wise to measure your hand with a cloth tape measure.
- Measure the centimeters around your dominant hand (right if you are right handed) at its broadest point, excluding thumb.
- Measure from the tip of the middle finger to the heel of the hand.
- Use the largest of these two measurements, typically the circumference, to suggest the correct size glove for you. This size should apply to fitted open and full fingered gloves
Please note the cm recommendations in this chart are only intended as a guide as the geometry of everybody's hands do differ .
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Cycling Gloves Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.