BBB BHE-35 - Condor MTB Helmet
- ShowProduct Information When you often ride in the summer and you always have insects and bugs flying into your helmet, the ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- In-mold shell construction.
- 18 air vents.
- Rear vents for optimum airflow.
- Insect mesh protects against insects flying into the helmet.
- Adjustable straps for a perfect and comfortable fit.
- Easy TwistClose adjustment system, can be adjusted with one hand.
- Washable anti-bacterial pads.
- Removable visor included.
- Rear reflective stickers.
There are currently no customer reviews
How to measure yourself for a helmet
If you think about it, there’s really only one thing that your BBB helmet should do really well. Ventilation, fit, comfort and even looks, all that stuff comes after they take care of building the most protective helmets possible. That’s why BBB use double in-moulded shell constructions, internal SpiderWeb structure and sometimes even aluminum and carbon reinforcements.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.