BBB BLS-116 - Scout Combo LED Front/Rear Light
- ShowProduct Information Light your way and add extra rear visibility. The BB BLS-116 is a helmet mounted front bike light th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bike Lights Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Light your way and add extra rear visibility. The BB BLS-116 is a helmet mounted front bike light that is bright enough to illuminate your way on unlit roads. The BLS also incorporates a rear light to help you to be seen on the road. Either used on its own or combined with bike mounted front and rear lights, this ingenious bike light will increase your ability to see as well as bee seen by others.
- Helmet mount included
- Very lightweight at only 100g
- 4 front modes & 3 combo modes
- Water resistant
Busy city traffic in the dark requires high visibility of any cyclist. The all new ScoutCombo makes sure you’ll get noticed out there. It combines two bright lights in one package. The bundle of the headlight shines far enough to light the road in front of you. And the extra bright COB LED at the rear makes sure you’re noticed at the back. The compact size of the lightweight ScoutCombo lets you install this beacon of light on your helmet. This way you’ll get noticed in every direction you’re looking. The ScoutCombo has got your back; one for all, all for one. The ScoutCombo has an internal rear light and is ideal as a helmet light. With 4 modes on the front and 3 rearlight modes, this light is as versatile as it gets. Best suited for use on a city or trekking bike.
- 200 Lumen XPG CREE and 10 lumen rear COB (Chips on board) LED.
- USB rechargeable.
- Battery indicator.
- Water resistant.
- Aluminium casing.
- 4 Front modes: low beam, standard beam, high beam and flash beam.
- 3 Combo modes: flash/ flash, steady/ flash and steady/ steady.
- Lithium polymer internal battery pack (1000mAh, 3.7V).
- Helmetmount included (BLS-70).
- Micro-USB cable included.
- Weight: 100 grams (bracket included).
- Size: 31 x 32 x 86 mm.