BBB BLS-86 - Sentry USB Rechargeable Rear Light
- ShowProduct Information When side visibility is your main concern, the Sentry is an ideal rear cycle light. This bright, lig... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Rear Lights Buying Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
When side visibility is your main concern, the Sentry is an ideal rear cycle light. This bright, lightweight and easy to install rear light features a wide beam spread. This bike light is USB rechargeable with a bright beam thanks to the COB red LED. Ideal for use on all sorts of bikes with round as well as aero seatposts. The Sentry mounts directly to the seatpost, without interference of a bracket mount.
BBB Sentry: Flash Patterns
- COB (Chips On Board) red LED.
- USB rechargeable.
- Extra side visibility (StVZO approved).
- Round and aero seatposts.
- Battery indicator.
- Water resistant.
- 3 Modes: high beam, low beam and flash beam.
- Lithium polymer internal battery pack (550mAh, 3.7V).
- Micro-USB cable included.
- Weight: 31 grams.
- Dimensions: 70 x 37 x 26 mm.
There are currently no customer reviews
Rear Lights Buying Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.