BBB BWG-21 - ControlZone Winter Gloves (V16)
- ShowProduct Information The Controlzone is the best choice with dry mild winter conditions. A flexible glove that’s extremel... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Long Finger Gloves Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Lightweight and flexible softshell glove, perfect for mild winter conditions.
- Thin winter glove for perfect contact with your handlebar, but extremely durable.
- Windproof and breathable membrane keeps your hands comfortable and warm in cold conditions.
- Gel foam padded Amara palm for superior comfort, grip and durability.
- Touch screen compatible thumb and index fingers.
- Terry towel moisture wipe thumb.
- Extra-long neoprene cuff with Velcro strap.
- Amara reinforced thumb and forefinger.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Men's Gloves Size Guide
|Size||Men's / Unisex (cm)|
|Small||19 - 23|
|Medium||20 - 24|
|Large||21 - 25|
How to get the best fit
Generally a man's glove size corresponds to his body size (Medium = Medium Gloves), if this is the first time you've bought gloves, it is wise to measure your hand with a cloth tape-measure.
- 1. Measure the length in centimeters around your dominant hand (right if you are right handed) at its broadest point, excluding thumb.
- 2. Measure from the tip of the middle finger to the heel of the hand.
- 3. Use the largest of these two measurements, usually the circumference, to suggest the correct size glove for you. This size should apply to fitted open and full fingered gloves
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Long Finger Gloves Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.