BBB RaceRibbon Bar Tape
- ShowProduct Information Highest-grade synthetic cork gives you a firm no-slip and shock absorbent gripUnlike natural cork sy... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Grips & Bar Tape Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Highest-grade synthetic cork gives you a firm no-slip and shock absorbent grip
- Unlike natural cork synthetic cork has a consistent quality throughout with no weak points to break during high-intensity usage
- Each roll is long enough to ensure complete coverage on all handlebar sizes
- Waterproof adhesive
- Stretch material makes it easy to wrap around the handlebarsM
BBB RaceRibbon Bar Tape Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
This tape feels really soft and its quite thick so its a pleasure to touch it. Also quite easy to fit. The piece of black tape provided is too weak just use electrical tape instead. End caps are included.
This tape feels really soft and its quite thick so its a pleasure to touch it. Also quite easy to fit. The piece of black tape provided is too weak just use electrical tape instead. End caps are included.Close review
Grips & Bar Tape Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.