BBB Tithon Road Cycling Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road helmets See the latest products
New in Road helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The last 2 years we noticed a switch from helmet designs that were centered around ventilation to de... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The last 2 years we noticed a switch from helmet designs that were centered around ventilation to deigns favouring sleek aerodynamics. While we can understand the desire for low drag, we also feel that the improved aerodynamics compromised the comfort of a rider by decreasing ventilation.
With the help of the Advanced Embodiment Design team at Technical University of Delft we started studying thermodynamic and aerodynamic results of cycling helmets. From the start of the design process our goal was to find an optimal balance between low drag and excellent ventilation. then we took those insights into out design department, back to TU Delft's 3D modelling ream and then a bunch of prototypes back into the wing tunnel. Finally we completed the most strenuous development process for an BBB product we have ever worked on and emerged holding the new Tithon. An optimal blend of speed and comfort. Or, as out pro riders like to call it, "Free Speed".
- AirFlow Cooling System (ACS) design, with Venturi channelling for optimum air-flow.
- Optimized air-flow padding design and open structure adjustable straps for a perfect and comfortable fit.
- Sizes: M (52.58cm) and L (58-62cm).
- Colours: Matt Black & Matt White
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.