BKOOL Air Smart Trainer with BKOOL Training Mat
- ShowProduct Information For a limited time this trainer is also supplied with a free BKOOL training mat RRP £49.99! (While s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Turbo Trainers Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
For a limited time this trainer is also supplied with a free BKOOL training mat RRP £49.99! (While stocks last)
Innovative, cutting-edge design to bring you closer to reality; the resistance unit is suspended in the air allowing the user to balance the bicycle, to give the feeling of pedalling on the road and protect the bike from torsion.
Pedalling sensations: Designed to allow the rider to balance the bike with a real feeling of freedom and safety.
Rocking System: The Smart Air has a 6-degree rocking mechanism for an even greater experience.
Frame design: The outside frame of the trainer represents the tire on your bike. Feel the freedom of movement on the road, both when sitting down and when standing up.
Powerful: Capable of generating up to 3,000 W of power. Thanks to the powerful motors, the Bkool Smart Air can simulate slopes up to 25% and reach more than 70 km/h.
Accuracy: Direct drive trainer with sensors to offer realistic values of speed, cadence and power. With a revolutionary power measurement system through an infrared sensor, it provides data with a margin of error of less than 2%.
Protection of the bicycle frame: The rigidity of the Bkool Smart Air chassis has been calculated to protect the frame of the bicycle at all times.
Silent: One of the quietest direct drive trainers on the market thanks to its cooling system and its internal transmission system
- Power: 3000W
- Power Meter Error margin: <2%
- Gradient Simulation: Up to 25%
- Communications: Bluetooth and ANT + (antenna included).
- Compatibility with 12 mm rear axles: Yes (Bikes with 12x142mm, 12x145mm - boost - and 12x148mm - boost - rear axles are supported)
- Dimensions: Height 71 cm x Width (between the ends of the legs) 70 cm + Length (legs included) 84 cm.
- The Smart Air has a 6-degree rocking mechanism for a greater rider sensation
- Designed to fit any road or mountain bike on the market.
- Compatible with: Shimano or Sram cassette from 7 to 11 speed. With 12-speed Sunrace Cassettes for Shimano or Sram core. BTT.
- The Campagnolo change bikes also work perfectly with a cassette from Shimano or Sram, or Miche or Sunrace
- Feel like you’re pedalling on the road
- Revolutionary design for more realistic training
- Accurate Power. An advanced infrared sensor measures the internal temperature to delivery accurate power readings.
- Super stable. Its V-shaped legs provide total stability.
- Ultra-quiet, Its new cooling system makes it one of the most silent trainers in the world.
- Powerful, Reach up to 3,000W. Recreated gradients up to 25%. Feel its power with every pedal stroke!
- Rocking System. Up to 6º of side to side movement providing a real ride feel.
- Inertia, Bkool trainers are the only Smart trainers that simulate inertia. The gradients are adjusted automatically.
'Never before has a trainer offered this level of freedom on the bike. This will mark a turning point in indoor cycling training'.
BKOOL Air Smart Trainer with BKOOL Training Mat Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Arrived with some damage to box but no apparent damage to the trainer. The plastic covers are pretty flimsy but the bottom half is solid. Rocking motion is not overly noticeable but was the incentive to purchase protecting my expensive carbon road bike. Initial setup was easy but it is heavy so ensure you setup in final position to ride. First ride was a disaster with the resistance clamping down so hard and fast that I stalled on virtual rides. On the velodrome and in ERG mode it was fine. Did a firmware update and tried again today but really disappointed with the harshness of the resistance. Power meter readings seem on the low side. For the price, I am extremely disappointed....
Arrived with some damage to box but no apparent damage to the trainer. The plastic covers are pretty flimsy but the bottom half is solid. Rocking motion is not overly noticeable but was the incentive to purchase protecting my expensive carbon road bike. Initial setup was easy but it is heavy so ensure you setup in final position to ride. First ride was a disaster with the resistance clamping down so hard and fast that I stalled on virtual rides. On the velodrome and in ERG mode it was fine. Did a firmware update and tried again today but really disappointed with the harshness of the resistance. Power meter readings seem on the low side. For the price, I am extremely disappointed....Close review
Turbo Trainers Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 18 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.