BKOOL Smart Go Trainer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Smart Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Smart Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With the BKOOL Smart Go turbo trainer you can sync your training to a range of immersive application... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
With the BKOOL Smart Go turbo trainer you can sync your training to a range of immersive applications and software, letting you get the most out of your indoor cycling. The BKOOL Smart Go is wireless compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart for use with Zwift and the BKOOL Cycling Simulator. This advanced turbo is powerful with a max resistance of up to 800w and can simulate slopes up to 8% for a truly challenging ride. Lightweight and compact, the BKOOL is hassle free to use.
Review | 4 out of 5
“The Bkool Smart Go brings 'proper' smart training – with native power measurement and controllable resistance – down to a new price point, and for the money it's very good.” – Road.cc
- Can reach up to 800 W.
- Simulates slopes of up to 8%.
- Telescopic legs offer greater stability when riding.
- Noise level: 75 dB at 30 kph. A conversation ranges from 40 to 80 dB
- The only trainer that simulates inertia. Smart adjustments on gradients.
- Wireless, can connect to external Bluetooth and ANT+ devices
- ANT+ USB Dongle included
Compact & Light
- Folding stand. 9.85 kg. Disassemble into just two pieces.
Plug & Play
- Easy to set up, doesn't need calibration. The wheel adjusts to the roller.
- Compatible with all wheel sizes (from 20" to 29").
Bkool Smart Go, the smart roller with the most competitive price
- Resistance: Magnetic control
- Power: 800 W
- Connections: Wireless ANT +, Bluetooth Smart ©
- Stability: Extra
- Weight: 9.9 Kg
- Noise: Low (75 dB)
- Braking: Magnetic
Bkool Cycling Simulator
The most complete option for your training. Choose from various options, routes, workouts, velodrome or video lessons. You are not alone, join thousands of athletes from all over the world. Improve with our trainings created by experts and personalized to your profile.
- 3D Real Weather3D Real Weather
- Our exclusive technology reproduces the weather, the real light and the sensations that you would have at the moment on the route.
- In streaming Enjoy from a walk along the coast to a stage of the Tour of Utah. Videos recorded by Bkool or other users, in Asia, America, Europe, etc.
- Participate in routes with users from all over the world, live! Create your own routes and other users can join and pedal with you.
- Our series training is the most effective way to improve. The ideal complement for your roller.
- Analytical platform
- We measure and save your work for each session. Use the graphics, medias, maxima ... Take advantage of our professional analytical platform to improve day by day.
- Keirin, evidence of elimination or persecution. Enjoy another type of cycling with games, distance and classic events, accompanied by other cyclists.
- Connection with third parties
Compatibility of Simulators
The Bkool Smart Pro roller is compatible with ANT +, EFC and Bluetooth Smart cycling simulators
- Bkool Cycling Simulator INCLUDED
- Bkool Mobile
- Trainer Road
- Garmin Edge Series
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
BKOOL Smart Go Trainer Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Bought a few months ago and have been using regularly since. Easy enough to set up and not unsightly. Had an issue with the resistance settings initially but re-calibrated through Bkool's customer service and has been working well since. Easy to pair with Zwift or Bkool's own software. ERG mode works well. Not the most expensive smart trainer, but you get a good value machine for the price.
Bought a few months ago and have been using regularly since. Easy enough to set up and not unsightly. Had an issue with the resistance settings initially but re-calibrated through Bkool's customer service and has been working well since. Easy to pair with Zwift or Bkool's own software. ERG mode works well. Not the most expensive smart trainer, but you get a good value machine for the price.Close review