Bell Array Road Cycling Helmet
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road helmets See the latest products
New in Road helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Insane ventilation, great fit and exceptional styling never looked so good and cost so littleDeeply ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionInsane ventilation, great fit and exceptional styling never looked so good and cost so little
- Deeply sculpted ventilation channels on the interior of the helmet liner brings cool air in through the front, passes it over the head and flushes warm air out of the rear ports to keep the air moving no matter whether you are bombing it at 3 mph, or huffing it uphill at single digit speed
- The Twin Axis Gear (TAG) fit system adjusts to your head on two axes, firstly for head circumference, and then horizontally to better accommodate the position of your occipital lobe (the sticky-out bit on the back of your head!)
- For added comfort the TAG arms are co-moulded with soft rubber resulting in the most adjustable, comfortable and easy-to-use fit system ever
- In-moulding is the process of bonding the helmet micro shell to its EPS foam layer to provide a sturdier, more solid helmet, allowing lighter weight design and bigger vents with no loss of strength
- This process was pioneered by Bell and is now the industry standard for all high-end helmets
- All this technology, plus super comfy padding make the Array float on the head, leaving the rider free to focus on the road ahead
- Meets CE EN178 certification
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.