Bell Falcon Mips Road Cycling Helmet
- ShowProduct Information Taking its cues from the same technology as our flagship helmets, and employing the same painstaking... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bell Helmet Sizing
- Show Road Helmet Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Taking its cues from the same technology as our flagship helmets, and employing the same painstaking attention to detail, the Falcon Joy Ride is a superb all-rounder. The enhanced energy management and protection of integrated MIPS is allied with our height- and width-adjustable Float Fit retention system and finished off with a supremely comfortable liner featuring an innovative Sweat Guide. Comfortable, cool, sleek and sophisticated, and ready to take that long ride ... what are you waiting for?
- Integrated MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) - MIPS is designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. By integrating the MIPS slip plane into the retention system, we are able to reduce complexity and weight for a compact, better ventilated helmet that fits more closely to the head.
- Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Lightweight internal polycarbonate roll cage
- Float Fit - A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- 18 vents
- No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- Rear reflective strip
- CE EN1078 certified
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bell Helmet Sizing
Road Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
Finance provider options available