Bell Intersect Urban Cycling Helmet 2015
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Urban helmets See the latest products
New in Urban helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Prowl the Urban JungleA little bit old-school moto, a little bit urban chic. The all-new Intersect b... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A little bit old-school moto, a little bit urban chic. The all-new Intersect blends that classic Evel Knievel-inspired hardshell look with understated design and comfort. The EPS foam liner is segmented and connected to a reinforcing skeleton - so it flexes and conforms to your head. Now you're ready to shred the city streets.
By adding a flexible fit technology to the interior EPS foam liner we've greatly improved the comfort of hard-shell helmets. The liner is divided into eight segments, each connected to an internal skeleton which allows the helmet to flex and conform to the shape of your head. The result is a comfortable fit that feels more like a cap than a hard-shell helmet.
Suggested Use :
- Urban/Commute; Touring/Trekking; Cruiser/Casual
- ABS Hard Plastic Shell
- Segmented EPS Liner
- Removable Friction Fit Visor
- Integrated Rear Light Port
- Weight 450 grams
- Vents 9
- CPSC Bicycle
- CE EN1078