Bell Stratus Ghost Mips Road Cycling Helmet
- ShowProduct Information Built with the same core design principles as the pro-level Z20, the Stratus combines lightweight ae... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bell Helmet Sizing
- Show Road Helmet Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Built with the same core design principles as the pro-level Z20, the Stratus combines lightweight aero efficiency with cutting-edge comfort technologies. The shape was refined for all-around road performance—ventilated for long climbs but still fast for the flats—and the integrated Float Fit system offers comfort and security with a streamlined fit and an oversized dial that’s easy to adjust with one hand. The Overbrow Ventilation system pulls cool air in through the front and pushes it through an air-channel matrix to reduce overheating. And thanks to the adjustable No-Twist Tri-Glides, the straps stay flat and properly positioned no matter how hard you’re hammering. This model also includes MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) for added protection in certain types of impacts.
- Integrated MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) - MIPS is designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. By integrating the MIPS slip plane into the retention system, we are able to reduce complexity and weight for a compact, better ventilated helmet that fits more closely to the head.
- Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Lightweight internal polycarbonate roll cage
- Float Fit (integrated with MIPS)
- Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- 18 vents
- No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Lightweight straps
- Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- CE EN1078 certified
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.