Bell Z20 Ghost Mips Road Cycling Helmet
- ShowProduct Information The Z20 is the result of years spent analyzing how helmets fit, optimizing aerodynamics, reviewing t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bell Helmet Sizing
- Show Road Helmet Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Z20 is the result of years spent analyzing how helmets fit, optimizing aerodynamics, reviewing test data, gathering real-world feedback, and applying our cumulative knowledge of impact management. Our unique progressive layering energy management system utilizes two separate layers of hard-shelled EPS foam in addition to Integrated MIPS -- enabling us to improve impact performance via multi-density foam and at the same time deliver a more compact overall shape, sleeker design and maximized ventilation. And thanks to a smart combination of the MIPS layer and retention system, the Z20 sets a new standard in fit and comfort. Superb fit is further optimized with the Float Fit Race retention system, featuring height- and width-adjustable cradles and an intuitive, easy-to-use tension dial, and then finished off with our comfortable and sweat-wicking X-Static padding. No matter how long, hot or hard the ride is, the Z20 will ensure that cool heads prevail.
- Integrated MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) - MIPS is designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. By integrating the MIPS slip plane into the retention system, we are able to reduce complexity and weight for a compact, better ventilated helmet that fits more closely to the head.
- Progressive Layering: The process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts
- Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Float Fit Race - A state-of-the-art lightweight fit system featuring seamless integration with MIPS, an easy-to-turn dial, wide-range vertical adjustment and padded width-adjustable cradles
- Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- 18 vents
- No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- X-Static padding: Quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibers, inhibit growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi
- Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- CE EN1078 certified
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bell Helmet Sizing
Road Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
Finance provider options available