Bergamont EnCore Expert 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride all-day-long on the most challenging trails. The Bergamont EnCore Expert is a full suspension e... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride all-day-long on the most challenging trails. The Bergamont EnCore Expert is a full suspension enduro mountain bike that has been tried and tested at the very highest level. With its dialled enduro trail geometry the EnCore is ready to take your riding to the next level.
- 6013 butted aluminium alloy main frame with carbon chain stays
- RockShox Monarch RT rear shock controls the 165mm of rear wheel travel
- Manitou Mattoc fork offers 160mm of plush suspension travel
- SRAM NX1 1x11 speed drivetrain for easy shifting with a wide gear range
- Magura MT4 hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Melon Orange/Coral Blue/Black (Matt)
- The Bergamont Encore Expert 27.5” is available with 0% APR finance
A full-on enduro bike which was developed with the input of world-class riders and a great mix of technologies. The hybrid frame with 170mm of travel can deal with just about anything you through at it and always rides as nimble as a mountain goat. The modern geometry – short in the back and long at the front – allows a perfectly balanced position on the bike and puts the rider in full control even in harsh conditions. Never before could you push your own limits with such confidence. The way the frame is built utilizes the different properties of carbon fibre and aluminium to its maximum effect, keeping weight and cost down while increasing stiffness and overall performance.
Coax Pivot System
The positioning of the rear link bracket around the rear axle provides maximum decoupling of the suspension and brakes.
Finite Element Method
To simulate and analyse individual frame components even before the first samples are fabricated, the Bergamont engineers use the latest FEM computer software.
Flip Chip Geometry Fitting
The Flip Chip is a small adaptor which can be mounted in two directions, thereby altering the frames geometry in such a way that the steering angle gets steeper or slacker.
Low Centre of Gravity
This technology stands for the dedication of Bergamont designers in their efforts to achieve the lowest possible centre of gravity.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||27.5" MTB, AL-6013 ultra lite butted tubing, T4/T6 heat treated, tapered headtube, high modulus carbon fiber chainstays, travel: 165 mm, flip chip geometry fitting, coax pivot system, enduro geometry|
|Fork:||Manitou Mattoc Comp, tapered, 160mm, air, 15x110mm axle|
|Rear Shock:||Rock Shox Monarch RT, Debon Air, tune ML, rebound, length x stroke: 216x63mm, hardware: 22,2x8mm|
|Headset:||BGM F13, A-Headset, semi integrated, tapered|
|Stem:||Answer AME, 0°|
|Bars:||BGM Pro DH, riser bar, backsweep: 8°, rise: 12,7 mm, 780 mm|
|Front Brake:||Magura MT4, hydraulic disc brake, Storm HC rotor: 203mm|
|Rear Brake:||Magura MT4, hydraulic disc brake, Storm HC rotor: 180 mm|
|Brake Lever:||Magura MT4, hydraulic disc brake|
|Rear Mech:||Sram NX1|
|Shifters:||Sram NX1, trigger|
|Rims:||Sun Ringlé Helix TR 29, width 25,5mm|
|Front Hub:||BGM Pro, 6-bolt, disc, 15x110mm axle|
|Rear Hub:||BGM Pro 360, 6-bolt, disc, 12x142mm axle|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller 2, folding, Exo, 27.5x2.40|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis High Roller 2, folding, Exo, 27.5x2.40|
|Seat Post:||Manitou Jack, dropper post, 150 mm travel (S size 125mm)|
|Chainset:||Sram Descendant Eagle, 30t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sram BB92, press-fit|
|Cassette:||Sram PG-1130, 11-42t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.