Bergamont Grandurance Expert 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride the rough with the smooth. The Bergamont Grandurance Expert is a carbon road bike that offers v... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride the rough with the smooth. The Bergamont Grandurance Expert is a carbon road bike that offers versatile performance for riding every road from smooth tarmac to rough gravel and everywhere in between.
- HSC Carbon frame is lightweight and strong
- Full carbon fork for a smoother ride
- 12mm through axles for more confident handling
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Sizes: 49cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 61cm
- Colour: Black/Dark Silver (Matt)
- The Bergamont Grandurance Expert is available with 0% APR finance
The GRANDURANCE is redefining the meaning of "street”. Countless smart detail solutions and tyre clearance of up to 37 mm transform the all-road machines from high-end carbon road racers into purebred gravel racers or even full-fledged cyclocrossers. For adventurers and globetrotters: The integrated attachment options make the GRANDURANCE the perfect travel companion. The tried and tested carbon platform was enhanced with two aluminium variants with the same features. All models include an optional insert, which ensures perfect form closure in the fork area despite the most diverse tyre dimensions. The fractal, avant-garde design makes the GRANDURANCE a real eye-catcher and completely unique.
Finite Element Method
To simulate and analyse individual frame components even before the first samples are fabricated, the Bergamont engineers use the latest FEM computer software.
Clever Fender Solution
To adapt the fork two different tire sizes and to add functionality, we created the Clever Fender Solution which features either a Mini-Fender or a fork insert that can easily be exchanged.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||700c Grandurance, ultra lite High Strength Carbon (HSC), Multi Connect construction, Through-Axle 12x142mm, fender mount, integrated headset, tapered|
|Fork:||Grandurance Carbon, Carbon steerer, tapered, 12x100mm axle, fender mount|
|Headset:||BGM A-Headset, integrated, sealed bearing, tapered|
|Stem:||BGM Pro Road, -6°|
|Bars:||BGM Pro Road, drop: 125mm, reach: 70mm, flare: 6°|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-RS405, hydraulic disc brake, flat mount, SM-RT54 rotor: 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-RS405, hydraulic disc brake, flat mount, SM-RT54 rotor: 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano ST-RS405|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra, FD-4700|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra, RD-4700, long cage|
|Shifters:||Shimano ST-RS405, STI|
|Rims:||BGM Road, 28h, disc|
|Front Hub:||BGM Road, center lock, disc, 12x100mm axle|
|Rear Hub:||BGM Road, center lock, disc, 12x142mm axle|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe G-One Allround, folding, Raceguard, gumwall, 35-622|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe G-One Allround, folding, Raceguard, gumwall, 35-622|
|Seat Post:||BGM Pro Road, 15mm setback|
|Chainset:||Shimano Tiagra, FC-4700, 50/34t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-RS500 BB92, press-fit|
|Cassette:||Shimano, CS-HG500, 11-32t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.