Bergamont Grandurance RD 7.0 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride every road. The Bergamont Grandurance is a practical endurance bike that is built for cycling e... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride every road. The Bergamont Grandurance is a practical endurance bike that is built for cycling everywhere from smooth tarmac roads to rough gravel tracks and everywhere in between. With mudguards, luggage rack and dynamo lights ready fitted the Grandurance RD is ideal for commuting as well as cycle touring.
- 6061 butted aluminium frame is lightweight and robust
- 12mm through axles for more confident handling
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting
- Mudguards, luggage rack and dynamo lights ready fitted
- Sizes: 49cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 61cm
- Colour: Chrome/Turquoise (Shiny/Matt)
- The Bergamont Grandurance RD 7.0 is available with 0% APR finance
The GRANDURANCE is redefining the meaning of "street”. Countless smart detail solutions and tyre clearance of up to 37 mm transform the all-road machines from highend carbon road racers into purebred gravel racers or even full-fledged cyclocrossers. For adventurers and globetrotters: The integrated attachment options make the GRANDURANCE the perfect travel companion. The tried and tested carbon platform was enhanced with two aluminium variants with the same features. All models include an optional insert, which ensures perfect form closure in the fork area despite the most diverse tyre dimensions. The fractal, avant-garde design makes the GRANDURANCE a real eye-catcher and completely unique.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||700c Grandurance Alloy, AL-6061 ultra lite butted tubing, T4/T6 heat treated, 3D-dropout, internal cable routing, fender mount, integrated headset, tapered|
|Fork:||Grandurance Alloy, tapered, quick release, fender mount|
|Headset:||BGM A-Headset, semi-integrated, tapered|
|Stem:||BGM Road, -/+ 6°|
|Bars:||BGM Road, drop: 151mm, reach: 91mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-RS785, hydraulic disc brake, SM-RT54 rotor: 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-RS785, hydraulic disc brake, SM-RT54 rotor: 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano ST-RS505|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105, FD-5800|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105, RD-5800, long cage|
|Rims:||BGM Road, 28h, disc|
|Front Hub:||Shutter Precision PL-8, center lock, disc, quick release|
|Rear Hub:||BGM Road, center lock, disc, quick release|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe G-One Allround, folding, Raceguard, gumwall, 35-622|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe G-One Allround, folding, Raceguard, gumwall, 35-622|
|Seat Post:||BGM Road, 12mm setback|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-RS510, 50/34t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Hollowtech II, BSA|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, CS-5800, 11-32t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.