Bergamont Helix 3.0 Womens 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cycle on tarmac roads, cycle tracks and gravel paths. The Bergamont Helix 3.0 is a versatile women’s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cycle on tarmac roads, cycle tracks and gravel paths. The Bergamont Helix 3.0 is a versatile women’s hybrid bike that offers the robust performance you need for cycling on mixed terrain. Ideal for commuting and fitness cycling, the Helix 3.0 women’s features a lowered top tube that makes stopping and starting that much easier.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium frame offers a comfortable and efficient riding position
- SR Suntour NEX fork with 63mm of suspension travel for a smoother ride
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- V-brakes for powerful speed control
- Sizes: 46cm, 52cm
- Colour: Olive/Green/Red (Matt)
- The Bergamont Helix 3.0 Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
A crossover between trekking and fitness bike for on- and light off-road use. All models are built on a light aluminium frame with a well-balanced and comfortable geometry. Thanks to available mounting points all Helix bike can optionally be equipped with a carrier, fenders and lighting system. A front suspension increases riding comfort, EQ models are already fitted with fenders and a lighting system featuring a hub dynamo.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||28" Cross, AL-6061 lite alloy custom tubing, T4/T6 heat treated, 3D-dropout, internal cable routing, cross-sport geometry|
|Fork:||Suntour NEX P, 1 1/8", 63mm, coil, preload adjust|
|Headset:||BGM Comp, A-Headset, semi integrated, 1 1/8"|
|Stem:||BGM Comp A-Head, 15°, clamp diameter: 25.4 mm|
|Bars:||BGM riser bar|
|Front Brake:||Tektro V-brake|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro V-brake|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano ST-EF510|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD-TY710|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano RD-M2000|
|Rims:||BGM Comp X2, CNC-Side, 32h.|
|Front Hub:||Shimano HB-TX500, quick release|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-TX500, quick release|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe CX Comp, wired, 40-622|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe CX Comp, wired, 40-622|
|Seat Post:||BGM Comp, 2-bolt design|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-TY501, 48/38/28t, with chaincover|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed cartridge|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG200-8, 12-32t|
|Pedals:||MTB 872 KS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.