Bergamont Helix 6.0 EQ 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Comfortable all-weather cycling on road, track and trail. The Bergamont Helix 6.0 EQ is a hybrid spo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Comfortable all-weather cycling on road, track and trail. The Bergamont Helix 6.0 EQ is a hybrid sports bike that is ideal for commuting, fitness cycling and leisure rides. With dynamo lights, hydraulic disc brakes and mudguards ready fitted the Helix 6.0 EQ is ready to ride, night and day.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium frame offers a comfortable and efficient riding position
- SR Suntour NEX DS fork with 63mm of suspension travel for a smoother ride
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 48cm, 52cm, 56cm, 60cm
- Colour: Dark Silver/Green/Grey (Matt)
- The Bergamont Helix 6.0 EQ is available with 0% APR finance
A crossover between trekking and fitness bike for on- and light off-road use. All models are built on a light aluminium frame with a well-balanced and comfortable geometry. Thanks to available mounting points all Helix bike can optionally be equipped with a carrier, fenders and lighting system. A front suspension increases riding comfort, EQ models are already fitted with fenders and a lighting system featuring a hub dynamo.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||28" Cross, AL-6061 lite alloy custom tubing, T4/T6 heat treated, 3D-dropout, internal cable routing, cross-sport geometry|
|Fork:||Suntour NEX DS, 1 1/8", 63mm, coil, preload adjust|
|Headset:||BGM Comp, A-Headset, semi integrated, 1 1/8"|
|Stem:||BGM Comp A-Head, 7°, clamp diameter: 31,8 mm|
|Bars:||BGM Comp, riser bar|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc brake, SM-RT10 rotor: 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc brake, SM-RT10 rotor: 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BL-M315, hydraulic disc brake|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD-M371|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano, RD-T4000, Shadow|
|Shifters:||Shimano SL-M2000, rapidfire plus|
|Rims:||BGM Comp X2, disc, 32h.|
|Front Hub:||Shimano dynamo hub, DH-3D37, center lock, disc, quick release|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-TX505, center lock, disc, quick release|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe CX Comp, wired, reflective stripe, 40-622|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe CX Comp, wired, reflective stripe, 40-622|
|Seat Post:||BGM Comp, 2-bolt design|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-M371, 48/36/26t, with chaincover|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed cartridge|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG200-9, 11-32t|
|Pedals:||MTB 872 KS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.