Bergamont Horizon 4.0 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Escape from the mundane and explore further. The Bergamont Horizon 4.0 is a classic hybrid bike that... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Escape from the mundane and explore further. The Bergamont Horizon 4.0 is a classic hybrid bike that is built for comfortable cycling over mixed terrain. The Horizon 4.0 features hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather speed stopping, combined with suspension for a smoother ride.
- Aluminium alloy frame with a comfortable upright riding position
- Suntour NEX suspension fork for a smoother ride
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for consistent all-weather stopping power
- Suspension seatpost for more comfort on rough roads
- Dynamo powered front and rear lights
- Rack, mudguards and kickstand ready fitted
- Sizes: 48cm, 52cm, 56cm, 60cm, 64cm
- Colour: Black/Red/Grey (Matt)
- The Bergamont Horizon 4.0 is available with 0% APR finance
The bikes from the HORIZON range help you escape from dreary everyday life, be it on your daily commute to work or on an extended tour. The newly developed, elegant aluminium frame with optimised geometric design uniquely combines dynamics and comfort, enabling a sporty and yet still maximum upright sitting position. The innovative ergonomics concept as well as the high-quality, safe and reliable attachments ensure unalloyed riding pleasure. The Horizon models are equipped with suspension forks and optimised for comfort.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||28" Trekking, AL-6061 lite alloy custom tubing, T4/T6 heat treated, hydro fluid forming, internal cable routing, 3D-dropout, trekking geometry|
|Fork:||Suntour NEX DS, 1 1/8", 63mm, coil, preload adjust|
|Headset:||BGM Comp, threaded, semi integrated, 1 1/8"|
|Stem:||BGM Comp, Vario, clamp diameter: 25.4 mm|
|Bars:||BGM Comp, trekking bar|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-EF505, hydraulic disc brake, SM-RT10 rotor: 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-EF505, hydraulic disc brake, SM-RT10 rotor: 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano ST-EF505, hydraulic disc brake|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD-TY710|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano RD-T3000|
|Rims:||BGM Comp X2, disc, 32h.|
|Front Hub:||Shimano dynamo hub, DH-3D37, center lock, disc, quick release|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-TX505, center lock, disc, quick release|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Road Cruiser, Kevlarguard, reflective stripe, 42-622|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Road Cruiser, Kevlarguard, reflective stripe, 42-622|
|Seat Post:||Post Moderne PM-780E, suspension|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-TY301, 48/38/28t, with chaincover|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed cartridge|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG200-8, 12-32t|