Bergamont Horizon N8 CB Amsterdam 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Practical, low maintenance cycling comfort. The Bergamont Horizon N8 CB Amsterdam is a hybrid bike t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Practical, low maintenance cycling comfort. The Bergamont Horizon N8 CB Amsterdam is a hybrid bike that features a classic Dutch style easy entry frame. The Horizon N8 features 8-speed Shimano Nexus hub gears for hassle free gear shifting. With a suspension fork and seatpost you get smooth rolling performance on rough roads.
- Aluminium alloy frame with a comfortable upright riding position
- Suntour NEX suspension fork for a smoother ride
- Shimano Nexus 8-speed hub gears for low maintenance running
- Suspension seatpost for more comfort on rough roads
- Dynamo powered front and rear lights
- Rack, mudguards and kickstand ready fitted
- Sizes: 44cm, 48cm, 52cm, 56cm
- Colour: Black/Olive (Matt)
- The Bergamont Horizon N8 CB Amsterdam is available with 0% APR finance
The bikes from the HORIZON range help you escape from dreary everyday life, be it on your daily commute to work or on an extended tour. The newly developed, elegant aluminium frame with optimised geometric design uniquely combines dynamics and comfort, enabling a sporty and yet still maximum upright sitting position. The innovative ergonomics concept as well as the high-quality, safe and reliable attachments ensure unalloyed riding pleasure. The Horizon models are equipped with suspension forks and optimised for comfort.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||28" Trekking, AL-6061 lite alloy custom tubing, T4/T6 heat treated, hydro fluid forming, 3D-dropout, trekking geometry|
|Fork:||Suntour NEX P, 1 1/8", 63mm, coil, preload adjust|
|Headset:||BGM Comp, threaded, semi integrated, 1 1/8"|
|Stem:||BGM Comp, Vario, clamp diameter: 25.4 mm|
|Bars:||BGM Comp, trekking bar|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-T4000, V-brake|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-T4000, V-brake|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro CL-530RS, anti-slip|
|Shifters:||Shimano Nexus, SL-8S31|
|Rims:||BGM Comp X2, CNC-Side, 36h.|
|Front Hub:||Shimano dynamo hub, DH-C3000|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Nexus, SG-C6001-8, coaster brake|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Road Cruiser, Kevlarguard, reflective stripe, 42-622|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Road Cruiser, Kevlarguard, reflective stripe, 42-622|
|Seat Post:||Post Moderne PM-780E, suspension|
|Chainset:||Alloy City, 38t.|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed cartridge|
|Chain:||KMC Z610RB, antirust|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.