Bergamont Revox 26 Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cross-country MTB performance for smaller riders. The Bergamont Revox 26 is a hardtail mountain bike... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cross-country MTB performance for smaller riders. The Bergamont Revox 26 is a hardtail mountain bike that rolls on traditional 26” wheels and offers an ideal first step into off-road riding for junior riders as well as smaller adults.
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame with dialled XC geometry
- Suntour XTC fork offers 80mm of suspension travel to tame the trail
- Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- V-brakes for easy
- 26” wheels are ideal for smaller riders
- Colour: Black/Turquoise/Red (Matt)
- Sizes: 38cm, 42cm, 47cm, 51cm, 56cm
- The Bergamont Revox 26 is available with 0% APR finance
Discovering the world through children's eyes, freely exploring the surroundings, learning about mobility through play. Our kids’ bikes have everything that makes a true BERGAMONT. Well-designed geometry and reliable, solid equipment that sets no limits on the urge to play. For all little ones who want great experiences.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||26" MTB, AL-6061 lite alloy custom tubing, T4/T6 heat treated, allround geometry|
|Fork:||Suntour M3030-P, 1 1/8", 75mm, coil, preload adjust|
|Headset:||BGM Comp, A-Headset, semi integrated, 1 1/8"|
|Stem:||BGM ProRace, 15°, clamp diameter: 31.8mm|
|Bars:||BGM ProRace, riserbar, 9°, 620 mm|
|Front Brake:||Alloy V-brakes|
|Rear Brake:||Alloy V-brakes|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro TS-374A|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD-TY300|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano RD-TY300|
|Rims:||Alex X-18, CNC-Side|
|Front Hub:||BGM Comp, quick release|
|Rear Hub:||BGM Comp, quick release|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Black Jack, kevlarguard, 54-559|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Black Jack, kevlarguard, 54-559|
|Seat Post:||BGM ProRace, 2-bolt design|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-TY301, 42/34/24t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-UN100|
|Cassette:||Shimano MF-TZ21, 14-28t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.