Bergamont Revox 5.0 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride the adventure. The Bergamont Revox 5.0 is a hardtail 29er mountain bike that offers a comfortab... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride the adventure. The Bergamont Revox 5.0 is a hardtail 29er mountain bike that offers a comfortable and efficient ride on gravel tracks, singletrack trails and tarmac roads. With low profile tyres, a wide gear range and hydraulic disc brakes the Revox 5.0 is ready to ride everywhere.
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame with dialled XC geometry
- Suntour XCM fork offers 100mm of plush suspension travel to tame the trail
- Remote fork lockout for more efficient cycling on smooth surfaces
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting and a wide gear range
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for consistent all-weather stopping power
- 29” wheels for rapid rolling over the rough and smooth
- Colours: Dark Blue-grey/Blue/Orange (Matt)
- Sizes: Medium, Large, X Large, XX Large
- The Bergamont Revox 5.0 29er is available with 0% APR finance
Lead the pace with this fast cross-country racer. The Revox accelerates like you would not believe and has all its angles precisely dialled to make for the ultimate 29er mountain bike geometry. When you first get on the bike you will feel immediately at home and very soon after that the imminent urge to push forward. A wide range of models is available from full-on race bikes with a revamped carbon fibre frame to entry-level models built on an aluminium frame that has not only has the same geometry and shape as its high-end counterpart, but also features the tricked-out internal cable routing.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||29" MTB, AL-6061 ultra lite butted tubing, T4/T6 heat treated, 3D-dropout, sport geometry|
|Fork:||Suntour XCM RL-R, 1 1/8", 100mm, coil, remote lockout|
|Headset:||Ritchey Comp, A-Headset, semi integrated, 1 1/8"|
|Stem:||BGM ProRace, 7°, clamp diameter: 31.8mm|
|Bars:||BGM ProRace, riserbar, 9°, width: 700mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc brake, SM-RT10 rotor: 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc brake, SM-RT10 rotor: 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BL-M315, hydraulic disc brake|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD-M2000|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore, RD-M592, Shadow|
|Shifters:||Shimano SL-M4000, rapidfire plus|
|Rims:||BGM Comp, disc|
|Front Hub:||Shimano HB-TX505, center lock, disc, quick release|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-TX505, center lock, disc, quick release|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Smart Sam, Kevlarguard|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Smart Sam, Kevlarguard|
|Seat Post:||BGM ProRace, 2-bolt design|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-MT100, 40/30/22t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-UN26|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG201-9, 11-36t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.