Bergamont Trailster 8.0 Plus 27.5"+ Mountain Bike 2018 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Plus sized MTB performance. The Bergamont Trailster 8.0 Plus is a full suspension trail mountain bik... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Plus sized MTB performance. The Bergamont Trailster 8.0 Plus is a full suspension trail mountain bike that features 27.5”+ wheels with wide 2.8” Maxxis tyres for more grip and float on challenging terrain.
- 6013 butted aluminium alloy frame with dialled trail geometry
- Manitou McLeod rear shock controls the 140mm of rear wheel travel
- Manitou Mattoc fork offers 150mm of plush suspension travel
- 27.5”+ wheels with 2.8” tyres for more grip and float
- SRAM NX1 1x11 speed drivetrain for easy shifting with a wide gear range
- Magura MT4 hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Coral Blue/Petrol/Red (Matt)
- The Bergamont Trailster 8.0 Plus is available with 0% APR finance
A true jack of all trades in nearly every terrain: The PLUS tires guarantee maximum traction and control along with the well-balanced suspension. 27.5" PLUS adds more traction, better roll-over capabilities and maximizes comfort without compromising the advantages of the 27.5" standard like quick and agile handling, as well as being easy to accelerate. This opens up completely new riding opportunities in challenging terrain. PLUS-bikes use wider rims and can be ridden with lower tire pressures without noticeable increase in rolling resistance. The contact patch is about 20% larger than with regular tires, meaning more studs mesh with the ground and offer maximum traction and control. While 27.5" PLUS offers advanced rider a more aggressive handling and a faster choice of lines, novice riders profit from more reserves through a never before reached level of control. Challenging trails and obstacles can be ridden out easier and safer. Even in critical situations, the bike will hold the line.
Finite Element Method
To simulate and analyse individual frame components even before the first samples are fabricated, the Bergamont engineers use the latest FEM computer software.
Low Centre of Gravity
This technology stands for the dedication of Bergamont designers in their efforts to achieve the lowest possible centre of gravity.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||27.5" PLUS MTB, AL-6013 ultra lite butted tubing, T4/T6 heat treated, tapered headtube, 3D-dropout, travel: 145 mm, all-mountain geometry|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Yari RC, 27.5" Plus, tapered, 150mm, 15x110mm axle|
|Rear Shock:||Rock Shox Monarch RT, Debon Air, 2 position compression, rebound, length x stroke: 200x57mm, hardware: 22,2x8mm|
|Headset:||Cane Creek 40/15 series, A-Headset, semi integrated, tapered|
|Stem:||Answer AME, 0°|
|Bars:||Answer Pro Taper 750 AM, riser bar, backsweep: 8°, rise: 12,7 mm, width: 750 mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-MT500, hydraulic disc brake, SM-RT54 rotor: 180 mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-MT500, hydraulic disc brake, SM-RT54 rotor: 180 mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BL-MT500, hydraulic disc brake|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore XT, FD-M8020-D|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore XT, RD-M8000, Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore XT, SL-M8000, rapidfire plus|
|Rims:||BGM PR30 2.5 PLUS wheelset, width: 30mm|
|Front Hub:||BGM PR30 2.5 wheelset, center lock, disc, 15x110mm axle|
|Rear Hub:||BGM PR30 2.5 wheelset, center lock, disc, 12x148mm axle|
|Spokes:||stainless, straightpull, black|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon Plus, folding, Exo Protection, Tubeless ready, 120TPI, 27.5x2.80|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon Plus, folding, Exo Protection, Tubeless ready, 120TPI, 27.5x2.80|
|Seat Post:||Syncros 2.0 dropper post, 120mm travel|
|Chainset:||E-Thirteen TRS Base, 34/24t|
|Bottom Bracket:||E-Thirteen, press-fit|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX, CS-M7000, 11-42t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.