Bergamont Vitess 7.0 2018 - Hybrid Classic Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid classic bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid classic bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Practical comfort for road and cycle path cycling. The Bergamont Vitess 7.0 is hybrid bike that offe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Practical comfort for road and cycle path cycling. The Bergamont Vitess 7.0 is hybrid bike that offers a comfortable upright cycling position with wide, reflective tyres and hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather cycling. With dynamo lights, mudguards, luggage rack and kickstand ready fitted, the Vitess is ideal for commuting and light touring as well as practical urban cycling.
- Lightweight 6061 alloy frame offers a comfortable riding position
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather stopping
- Shimano Deore 3x10 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Dynamo powered lights for night-time visibility
- Mudguards, luggage rack and kickstand ready fitted
- Sizes: 48cm, 52cm, 56cm, 60cm, 64cm
- Colour: Grey/Dark Grey/Black (Matt)
- The Bergamont Vitess 7.0 is available with 0% APR finance
The bikes from the VITESS range help you escape from dreary everyday life, be it on your daily commute to work or on an extended tour. The newly developed, elegant aluminium frame with optimised geometric design uniquely combines dynamics and comfort, enabling a sporty and yet still maximum upright sitting position. The innovative ergonomics concept as well as the high-quality, safe and reliable attachments ensure unalloyed riding pleasure. The elegantly integrated, light aluminium rigid fork gives the Vitess range a strictly sporty character with direct and agile steering.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||28" Trekking, AL-6061 ultra lite butted tubing, T4/T6 heat treated, internal cable routing, 3D-dropout, new trekking geometry|
|Fork:||BGM Trekking rigid alloy fork, 1 1/8", alloy steerer|
|Headset:||BGM Comp, A-Headset, semi integrated, 1 1/8"|
|Stem:||BGM Pro, multiposition, clamp diameter: 31.8 mm|
|Bars:||BGM Pro, trekking rizerbar|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc brake, SM-RT54 rotor: 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc brake, SM-RT54 rotor: 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BL-M315, hydraulic disc brake|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore, FD-T6000|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore XT, RD-T8000, Shadow|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore, SL-T6000, rapidfire plus|
|Rims:||BGM Pro X15, disc, 32h.|
|Front Hub:||Shimano dynamo hub, DH-3D37, center lock, disc, quick release|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-M4050, center lock, disc, quick release|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Marathon Supreme, Raceguard, reflective stripe, 42-622|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Marathon Supreme, Raceguard, reflective stripe, 42-622|
|Seat Post:||BGM Comp, 2-bolt design|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-T521, 48/36/26t, with chaincover|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-ES300|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG500, 11-32t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.