Bern Nina Girls Helmet with Flip Visor
- ShowProduct Information One helmet for all his action sports needsAre you tired of wrestling your daughter into a bike helme... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Helmets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionOne helmet for all his action sports needs
Are you tired of wrestling your daughter into a bike helmet? Give her a Nina and we doubt she’ll take it off. Bern junior helmets are smaller versions of our adult models made with our patented ZIpmold™ technology. The best part is she can wear her Nina on a bike, skateboard, snowboard or skis. The Nina will give her the protection she needs and the style she wants.
- Weight:12.6 oz (XS/S) 12.7 oz. (S/M)
- Standards:Zipmold® hard foam meets ASTM F 2040, CPSC and EN 1078 standards for bike and skate.
- Liner:Zip mold
- Go All Season:Yes
- Bern’s exclusive Zipmold® foam is a liquid foam injection process that gives a better weight to strength ratio so Bern can give customers with a lighter, lower profile helmet.
- Zipmold® hard foam meets ASTM F 2040, CPSC and EN 1078 standards for bike and skate.
- The Nina now features an integrated visor with the ability to flip up or down
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.