Bern Nino Boys Helmet with Flip Visor
- ShowProduct Information One helmet for all his action sports needsFor the little groms we created the Nino, an All Season™ s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Helmets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionOne helmet for all his action sports needs
For the little groms we created the Nino, an All Season™ skate-influenced helmet. In the Nino he can go from his bike to his skis. The Nino offers all the trick features of the Bern adult lids at an economical price. With one helmet for all his action sports needs, it assures you have money left over to buy him a bike!
- Weight:12.6 oz (XS/S) 12.7 oz. (S/M)
- Standards:Zipmold® hard foam meets ASTM F 2040, CPSC and EN 1078 standards for bike and skate.
- Liner:Zip mold
- Go All Season:Yes
- Bern’s exclusive Zipmold® foam is a liquid foam injection process that gives a better weight to strength ratio so Bern can give customers with a lighter, lower profile helmet.
- Zipmold® hard foam meets ASTM F 2040, CPSC and EN 1078 standards for bike and skate.
- The integrated Bern Visor on the Nino now features the ability to flip.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.