Beto EZ001A HiPressure All Alloy Road Mini Pump
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hand pumps See the latest products
New in Hand pumps
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Hi-Pressure All-Alloy Road PumpAdvanced lever-less Easy ON & OFF pump headHammerhead style dual valv... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionHi-Pressure All-Alloy Road Pump
- Advanced lever-less Easy ON & OFF pump head
- Hammerhead style dual valve for Schrader/Presta
- Foldable alloy T-handle
- Precision drawn alloy barrel & piston shaft
- CNC alloy valve caps
- Air volume per stroke: 30cc approx
- Up to 120PSI
- EZ Head
BETO EZ HEAD Technology
EZ Head’s unique lever-less design allows the user to engage with the tyre valve using just one hand, and it is an easy push-on and pull-off fast action. Conventional pump head requires two hands to do the job.
Its revolutionary “Double-Lock” valve-lock system provides stronger engagement with the tyre valve. External 8 claws firmly lock into the threaded stem. Internal rubber grommet is compressed by perimeter-force to air-tight with the tyre valve. Conventional pump heads only rely on top-down force to squeeze the rubber grommet to grip the tyre valve.
The valve-lock mechanism of EZ head is triggered by the fixed amount of insertion force and depth of the tyre valve. There is no guess work, like there is with a conventional pump head.
- Lever-less one-hand operation
- Easy push-on & pull-off fast action
- Revolutionary “Double-Lock” valve system
- Fool-proof fixed force & depth insertion
- Hammerhead dual valve or single valve
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.