Bianchi Aquila CV Time Trial Carbon Ultegra 2019 - Triathlon Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Triathlon bikes See the latest products
New in Triathlon bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Positioning• Hi-Modulus Carbon fiber Monocoque frame with the innovative Countervail® material techn... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
• Hi-Modulus Carbon fiber Monocoque frame with the innovative Countervail® material technology to cancel vibrations
• Dedicated geometry with the seat tube angle 76.5°, head tube angle 72°
• The horizontal rear adjustable dropouts are built to minimize the distance between the rear wheel and the seat tube, reducing the turbulence between the disc rear wheel and the oversize seat tube
• Compatible mechanics and electronic with fully internal cable routing
• Stiff and light weight : 1.450 gr
• Sizes: XS - S - M - L
• Fork full carbon, straight blades with covered V-brakes
Super Aero Handlebar
Aquila CV features full NACA (National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics) airfoil shape of the handlebar (designed by Bianchi), smoothly integrated into the form of the frontal area of the frame. All cabling and wires are run internal to the bar to exclude them from wind drag. Three different stem lengths:
• 1 - 90mm
• 2 - 115mm
• 3 - 140mm
Bianchi’s experience in the wind tunnel combined with CFD simulations confirms that the front area of the bicycle is the most important when considering aerodynamic drag. With this in mind, Bianchi engineered a customized front tube cover, made in carbon, to smoothly hide the V-brake system. The rear V-brake is positioned in the bottombracket area to minimize the aerodynamic drag.
Double Positioning Seatpost
The aluminum seatpost clamp of the Aquila CV features 2 different positions to allow road TT and triathlon configuration with +/- 18mm setback.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Aquila CV carbon w/Countervail|
|Fork:||Bianchi Full Carbon w/Countervail, 1.1/8"|
|Headset:||Fsa No.8-R, 1.1/8"|
|Stem:||included in the handlebar|
|Bars:||Bianchi Aero Carbon|
|Front Brake:||Bianchi Aero-860-BI|
|Rear Brake:||Bianchi Aero-860-BI|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Dura Ace BL-TT79 for TT/Triathlon|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 SS 11sp|
|Shifters:||Shimano Dura Ace SL-BSR1 2x11sp, Bar end type|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Racing 418|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech graphene 700x25|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech graphene 700x25|
|Seat Post:||Bianchi Aero Carbon custom|
|Saddle:||Fi’zi:k Mistica MG, nylon carbon reinforced, carriage kit, extra grip cover, rail S alloy|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 52x36T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano SM-BB72-41B|
|Chain:||Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11, 11sp|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-28T|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|