Bianchi Aria 105 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Wind resistance is your biggest enemy when cycling at speed. Fight back, with the Bianchi Aria 105 a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Wind resistance is your biggest enemy when cycling at speed. Fight back, with the Bianchi Aria 105 aero race bike. The full carbon frame and fork are designed together, integrated at the fork crown for smoother airflow around the front of the bike. The downtube and seat tube are aero optimised too, as is the seat-stay to seat post junction. Outfitted with a complete Shimano 105 groupset, this Aria gets 2x11 speed gearing, a Hollowtech II 50/34t chainset, and matching 105 dual pivot rim brakes, together delivering a responsive and reliable ride character which emanates from throughout the bike.
- Aero-optimised fully carbon frame, with full aero downtube & seat tube
- Full-carbon aerodynamic fork with tapered steerer tube
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain with 50/34T compact chaisnet
- Vision Team 35 comp wheelset
- Sizes: 44cm, 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm, 61cm
- Colour: Celeste Fluo Glossy, Black-Graph/Cromo/Glossy, Black-Celeste/Grey/Glossy
- The Bianchi Aria 105 road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Aria aero carbon, mechanical/electronic shifting, BB-PressFit 86,5x41, head tube 1.4"-1.1/8", integrated seat clamp, full carbon dropout, aero shape DT-ST|
|Fork:||Bianchi Full Carbon Aero Road 1.4">1.1/8" integrated head|
|Headset:||Fsa Orbit C-33, NO.44E, 1-1/8 Top, 1-1/4 Btm with Chrome Steel bearing,45°/45° ACB, alloy Standard 15mm top cover for 47mm/52mm OD head tube|
|Stem:||Reparto Corse Alloy 6061, rise +/ - 7°, 1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Reparto Corse Compact, Flat Top, alloy 6061 diam. 31,8mm, reach 126mm, drop 77 mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 105 BR-5800, shoe: R55C4|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 105 BR-5800, shoe: R55C4|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rims:||Vision Team 35 Comp|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro G+ 700 x 25c, 60TPI, Folding, black|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro G+ 700 x 25c, 60TPI, Folding, black|
|Seat Post:||Full Carbon Aero special dimension, offset 20mmm|
|Chainset:||Shimano 105 FC-5800-L, Hollowtech II, 50x34T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano SM-BB72-41B, press fit for road, right & left adapter, bearing, inner cover|
|Chain:||Kmnc X11 EPT, 11sp, 110 link, EPT finish|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11sp 11-28T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.