Bianchi Aria Disc 105 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The aerodynamic prowess of the Bianchi Aria Disc 105, combined with the disc brake system, gives you... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The aerodynamic prowess of the Bianchi Aria Disc 105, combined with the disc brake system, gives you a bike that’s capable of impressive speed, and puts you in complete control at all times. The aerodynamic advantage gained by the Aria Disc 105 is down to its optimised carbon fibre frame & fork. Together, these core parts of the bike glide smoothly through the wind so that more of your effort goes into raw speed. As the name suggests, the Aria disc 105 comes with a Shimano 105 groupset, comprising of a 2x11 speed drivetrain with a 50/34t chainset, and Shimano RS505 flat mount hydraulic disc brakes. Gear shifts are quick and precise, power transfer is efficient, and the modulation beneath your fingers makes bringing the bike to a stop quicker and easier.
- Aero-optimised fully carbon frame, with full aero downtube & seat tube
- Full-carbon aerodynamic fork with tapered steerer tube
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain with 50/34t chainset
- Shimano RS505 flat mount hydraulic disc brakes
- Sizes: 44cm, 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm, 61cm
- Colour: Celeste Fluo Glossy
- The Bianchi Aria Disc 105 road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Aria aero carbon, mechanical/electronic shifting, BB-PressFit 86,5x41, head tube 1.4"-1.1/8", integrated seat clamp, full carbon dropout, aero shape DT-ST, Disc brake flat mount, thru axle 12 x 142|
|Fork:||Bianchi Full Carbon Aero Road 1.4">1.1/8" integrated head , Disc brake flat mount, thru axle 12x100|
|Headset:||Fsa Orbit C-33, NO.44E, 1-1/8 Top, 1-1/4 Btm with Chrome Steel bearing,45°/45° ACB, alloy Standard 15mm top cover for 47mm/52mm OD head tube|
|Stem:||Reparto Corse Alloy 6061, rise +/ - 7°, 1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Reparto Corse Compact, Flat Top, alloy 6061 diam. 31,8mm, reach 126mm, drop 77 mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-RS505 flat mount hydraulic disc brake|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-RS505 flat mount hydraulic disc brake|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Racing 618 disc|
|Front Hub:||Thru axle, center lock AFS HH12|
|Rear Hub:||Thru axle, center lock AFS HH12/142, HG11|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro G+ 700 x 28c, 60TPI, Folding, black|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro G+ 700 x 28c, 60TPI, Folding, black|
|Seat Post:||Full Carbon Aero special dimension, offset 20mmm|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-RS510, 50x34T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano SM-BB72-41B, press fit for road|
|Chain:||Kmc X11 EPT, 11sp, EPT finish|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11sp 11-28T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.