Bianchi Aria Ultegra 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Optimised aerodynamics and high-spec components come together in the Bianchi Aria Ultegra aero race ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Optimised aerodynamics and high-spec components come together in the Bianchi Aria Ultegra aero race bike, giving you a high speed ride with race-winning potential. To achieve the aerodynamically efficient frame tube shapes, whilst keeping the overall weight of the bike down, carbon fibre is used throughout the entire frame and fork. Along with a tapered steerer, the Aria delivers razor-sharp handling and precision steering with plenty of rider feedback. Shimano’s Ultegra 2x11 speed groupset promises quick and slick gear shifting that can always be relied on.
- Aero-optimised fully carbon frame, with full aero downtube & seat tube
- Full-carbon aerodynamic fork with tapered steerer tube
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain with Hollowtech II 50/34t chainset
- Vision Team 35 comp wheelset
- Sizes: 44cm, 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm, 61cm
- Colour: Celeste Fluo Glossy, Black-Graph/Cromo/Glossy, Black-Celeste/Grey/Glossy
- The Bianchi Aria Ultegra road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Aria aero carbon, mechanical/electronic shifting, BB-PressFit 86,5x41, head tube 1.4"-1.1/8", integrated seat clamp, full carbon dropout, aero shape DT-ST|
|Fork:||Bianchi Full Carbon Aero Road 1.4">1.1/8" integrated head|
|Headset:||Fsa Orbit C-33, NO.44E, 1-1/8 Top, 1-1/4 Btm with Chrome Steel bearing,45°/45° ACB, alloy Standard 15mm top cover (H2166B) for 47mm/52mm OD head tube|
|Stem:||Reparto Corse, Alloy 6061, rise +/ - 7°, 1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Reparto Corse Compact, Flat Top, alloy 6061 diam. 31,8mm, reach 126mm, drop 77 mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra, shoe: R55C4|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra, shoe: R55C4|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rims:||Vision Team 35 Comp|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro G+ 700 x 25c, 60TPI, Folding, black|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro G+ 700 x 25c, 60TPI, Folding, black|
|Seat Post:||Full Carbon Aero special dimension, offset 20mmm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra, Hollowtech II, 50x34T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano SM-BB72-41B, press fit for road|
|Chain:||Kmc X11 EPT, 11sp, EPT finish|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-SPD, 11-28T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.