Bianchi Ethanol 27.2 SX2 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Bianchi’s Performance MTB range is for those who want a very versatile bike that can still be raced ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Stiffness/suppleness optimized ratio
- Reactive geometry for race-ready handling and responsiveness
- Reliability at still a light weight
- A well balanced 27” machine with a race ready geometry.
- Steep or long climbs.
- Fast rolling descents with technical sections.
- For versatile riders looking for a mid range carbon bike, 27.5in wheels give more driving confidence to less expert bikers.
- Carbon frame
- 12 x 142mm Shimano E-thru
- 27” Performance frame geometry
- Internal Cable Routing
- PF30 bottom bracket (46x73mm)
|Frame:||Ethanol 27,5” carbon, 1.5” tapered HT, PF30 73mm, seatpost diam. 27,2mm, low clamp diam. 31.8mm, bottom pull, PM 160mm bottom mounting dropout 12x142mm, internal cable routing inside DT, sizes 15,17,19,21”|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Reba RL 27,5” Solo Air Fast Black 100mm w/oneLoc, 1.5” alu HT, 15mm Maxle Lite, 32mm stanchions, magnesium lowers, PM 160mm disc mount, 42mm offset|
|Headset:||Fsa Orbit 1.5E ZS #57E, internal alloy cups, economical ACB 1-1/8” Upper, 1.5” Lower, w/8mm top cover|
|Stem:||Tec Obvius 3D forged Alloy 6061, +/-78, 1.1/8”, diam.31.8mm, 80mm for 15,17” and 90mm for 19-21”|
|Bars:||Tec Obvius flat top DB Alloy 6061, width 680mm, diam. 31,8mm, 58 backsweep|
|Front Brake:||Formula C1, flip-flop master cylinder w/Speedlock connection, w/MixMaster clamp(2pcs), PM caliper w/22mm pistons, top loading organic brake pads, w/ PM180mm front adapters, Formula 180mm, 1-piece 6 holes|
|Rear Brake:||Formula C1, flip-flop master cylinder w/Speedlock connection, w/MixMaster clamp(2pcs), PM caliper w/22mm pistons, top loading organic brake pads, w/ PM180mm front adapters, Formula 160mm, 1-piece 6 holes|
|Front Mech:||Sram GX low clamp diam. 31,8mm, dual pull, for 38/24 & 36/22T|
|Rear Mech:||Sram GX 10sp long cage Type2.1|
|Shifters:||Sram GX 2x10sp trigger|
|Rims:||SunriglÈ Helix TR25 Tubeless Ready 27.5”, alloy, 32h, height 18mm|
|Front Hub:||Formula DC-71 for 6-bolts, 32h 15mm TA, sealed bearings|
|Rear Hub:||Formula SPDHT-142 for 6-bolt, 32h, 12x142mm OLD, Shimano freewheel body, 4 sealed bearings, j-bend spokes|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda Honey BadgerXC Pro 27,5x2.05, DTC/SCT compound, Tubeless ready, 120Tpi, folding, ETRTO 50-584|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda Honey BadgerXC Pro 27,5x2.05, DTC/SCT compound, Tubeless ready, 120Tpi, folding, ETRTO 50-584|
|Seat Post:||Tec Obvius, alloy 6061-T6, diam. 27,2mm, 15mm seatback, length 350mm-15/17”, 400mm-19/21”|
|Chainset:||Sram GX 1000 BB30 38/24T, arm lenghts 170mm for 15” and 175mm for 17,19,21”|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sram BB-PF30-B1|
|Chain:||Kmc X10 EPT|
|Cassette:||Sram PG1020, 11-13-15-17-19-22-25-28-32-36T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.