Bianchi Ethanol 27.3 SX2 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Bianchi’s Performance MTB range is for those who want a very versatile bike that can still be raced ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Stiffness/suppleness optimized ratio
- Reactive geometry for race-ready handling and responsiveness
- Reliability at still a light weight
- A well balanced 27” machine with a race ready geometry.
- Steep or long climbs.
- Fast rolling descents with technical sections.
- For versatile riders looking for a mid range carbon bike, 27.5in wheels give more driving confidence to less expert bikers.
- Carbon frame
- 12 x 142mm Shimano E-thru
- 27” Performance frame geometry
- Internal Cable Routing
- PF30 bottom bracket (46x73mm)
The Bianchi Ethanol 27.3 SX2 27.5" 2017 Features are:
Frame: Ethanol 27,5” carbon, 1.5” tapered HT, PF30 73mm, seatpost diam. 27,2mm, low clamp diam. 31.8mm, bottom pull, PM 160mm bottom mounting dropout 12x142mm, internal cable routing inside DT, sizes 15,17,19,21”
Fork: Rock Shox Reba RL 27,5” Solo Air Fast Black 100mm w/oneLoc, 1.5” alu HT, 15mm Maxle Lite, 32mm stanchions, magnesium lowers, PM 160mm disc mount, 42mm offset
Headset: Fsa Orbit 1.5E ZS #57E, internal alloy cups, economical ACB 1-1/8” Upper, 1.5” Lower, w/8mm top cover
Bars: Tec Obvius flat top DB Alloy 6061, width 680mm, diam. 31,8mm, 58 backsweep
Stem: Tec Obvius 3D forged Alloy 6061, +/-78, 1.1/8”, diam.31.8mm, 80mm for 15,17” and 90mm for 19-21”
Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M610 10sp
Front Mech: Shimano Deore FD-M618-L low clamp w/diam. 31,8mm adapter, dual pull, for CS angle 66/698, for 36/38T w/14T capacity
Rear Mech: Shimano XT RD-M781 SGS Shadow Design 10sp, top normal, direct attachment, for 11-36T max
Chainset: Fsa Comet BB30 38/24T, forged AL6061, BCD 104/64mm, arm length 170mm for 15” and 175mm for 17,19,21”
Bottom Bracket: Fsa PF7000/CZ/Di2
Cassette: Shimano Deore HG50-10sp, 11-13-15-17-19-21-24- 28-32-36T
Chain: Kmc X10 EPT
Front Brake: Shimano M396 w/rear J-Kit only, w/front 180mm adapter only, resin pad, Shimano 180mm, CenterLock w/CL ring, for resin pad only
Rear Brake: Shimano M396 w/rear J-Kit only, w/front 180mm adapter only, resin pad, Shimano 160mm rear, CenterLock w/CL ring, for resin pad only
Rims: SunriglÈ Helix TR25 Tubeless Ready 27.5”, alloy, 32h, height 18mm
Front Hub: Formula CL-25 for Center Lock, 32h 100mm OLD, sealed bearings, j-bend spokes, 108mm axle, w/QR
Rear Hub: Formula CL-26 for Center Lock, 32h 135mm OLD, sealed bearings, j-bend spokes, 145mm axle, 400g w/QR
Tyres: Kenda Honey BadgerXC Sport 27,5x2.05, DTC compound, 60Tpi, wire, ETRTO 50-584 Front - Kenda Honey BadgerXC Sport 27,5x2.05, DTC compound, 60Tpi, wire, ETRTO 50-584 Rear
Seatpost: Tec Obvius, alloy 6061-T6, diam. 27,2mm, 15mm seatback, length 350mm-15/17”, 400mm-19/21”
Pedals: Not Included