Bianchi Impulso Allroad 105 Disc 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Bianchi Impulso Allroad 105 Disc gravel road bike is unique in many ways. On weekdays you can co... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Bianchi Impulso Allroad 105 Disc gravel road bike is unique in many ways. On weekdays you can commute to work & back with mudguards and luggage rack in place, then at the weekend you can go take it off-piste, cover it in mud and dirt, and marvel at how it’s elegance and style continue to shine through. Built with an aluminium frame & full-carbon fork at its foundation, the Impulso Allroad 105 Disc features thru-axles front & rear to keep the bike poised and stable over rough ground. The Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain offers fantastic performance with a wide selection of ratios, and the matching Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver powerful braking with superb modulation through the levers.
- Alloy frame with stiff & strong 12x142 axle, plus flat-mount disc-specific design
- Full carbon fork with 12x100 thru axle & flat mount disc fittings
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain has a wide range and shifts quickly and reliably
- Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc brakes offer measured power and impeccable control
- Reparto Corse CDX22 disc-specific wheelset for stiffness and strength
- Sizes: 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm, 61cm, 63cm
- Colour: Celeste Glossy
- The Bianchi Impulso Allroad 105 Disc road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||IMPULSO ALLROAD ALU 1"1/8 AHEADSET, SEAT POST 31.6mm, THRU AXLE 12x142mm, FLAT MOUNT disc version, PF41 SHIMANO, 40mm TIRE comaptible , mudguard and rear carrier ready|
|Fork:||Bianchi FULL CARBON FORK 1"1/8, THRU AXLE 12x100mm, FLAT MOUNT disc brake|
|Headset:||Fsa NO.8B/ZS4D 1-1/8" SEMI-INTEGRATED LOWER PART + INTEGRATED UPPER PART, W/H2166B 15MM TOP COVER FOR TAPERED 46MM/50MM OD HEAD TUBE|
|Stem:||Reparto Corse 3D forged 6061 Alloy, 7° 31,8mm 28,6mm|
|Bars:||Reparto Corse Aluminum 6061, reach 70mm, flare angle 16°, drop|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-RS505 Flat mount|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-RS505 Flat mount|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD-5801-L|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rims:||Reparto Corse CDX22 Disc 700C 622X17C|
|Front Hub:||Formula CL-712 ROAD DISC, CENTER LOCK, THRU-AXLE 12x100|
|Rear Hub:||Formula RXC-142S ROAD DISC, CENTER LOCK, THRU-AXLE 12x142|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda FLINTRIDGE 700x35, 60TPI, black colour|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda FLINTRIDGE 700x35, 60TPI, black colour|
|Seat Post:||Reparto Corse Alloy shaft AL6061, alloy head, 15mm offset, 31,6mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-RS510, 50-34T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano SM-BB72-41B, PRESS FIT|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-SPD 11-32T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.