Bianchi Infinito CV Dura Ace 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Bianchi Infinito CV Dura Ace sportive road bike leaves nothing to the imagination when it comes ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Bianchi Infinito CV Dura Ace sportive road bike leaves nothing to the imagination when it comes to being a smooth and comfortable ride. The secret to it’s success is the Countervail vibration absorption technology embedded within the carbon fibre of the frame and fork. This patented technology, and it’s use throughout the frame, give the bike an unprecedented level of smoothness, absorbing road buzz and minimising fatigue in your muscles. As the name suggest, this bike comes with Shimano’s top=spec Dura Ace mechanical groupset, which shifts with flawless precision and speed every time. The 2x11 speed drivetrain uses an FSA SL-K Light chainset, with carbon monocoque arms that are both lightweight, and give efficient power transfer.
- Full carbon frame with Countervail vibration absorption technology throughout
- Full carbon fork with Countervail technology delivering a smooth ride with precise handling
- Shimano Dura Ace 2x11 speed drivetrain – the pinnacle of mechanical road gear systems
- FSA SL-K Light carbon monocoque chainset gives efficient power transfer
- Vision Metron 40 full-carbon clincher wheelset with 40mm aerodynamic section
- Reparto Corse finishing kit with UD Carbon seatpost
- Sizes: 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm, 61cm, 63cm
- Colour: Black/Celeste Full Matt
- The Bianchi Infinito CV Dura Ace road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||INFINITO Carbon w/Countervail, Mechanical/Electronic Di2/EPS, TC14, compatible with 28" tire, BBset "PF30"|
|Fork:||Bianchi Full Carbon w/Countervail, 1,5" head|
|Headset:||Fsa Orbit C-40-ACB ; NO.42/ACB, Sealed 1-1/8 ACB Top, 1.5" ACB Btm (for 46/56mm Head Tubes ); Standard 15mm top cover alloy|
|Stem:||Reparto Corse 3D Forged alloy 7050, rise +/ - 7°, 1 1/8", 1 piece alloy faceplate|
|Bars:||Reparto CorseCompact Flat Top, alloy 2014 diam. 31,8mm, reach 126mm, drop 77,4mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Dura Ace BR-R9100, shoe: R55C4|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Dura Ace BR-R9100, shoe: R55C4|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Dura Ace|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Dura Ace|
|Shifters:||Shimano Dura Ace|
|Rims:||Vision Metron 40 Clincher|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech graphene, 700 x 25c, 150TPI, Folding, full Black colour|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech graphene, 700 x 25c, 150TPI, Folding, full Black colour|
|Seat Post:||Reparto Corse full carbon material UD full Carbon w/Alloy clamp, two stainless steel bolt, setback 15mm, diam.Ø31.6mm, Length 350mm, with customized reparto corse decal graphics 2016|
|Chainset:||Fsa SL-K Light Compact BB386 EVO, Arm Material Hollow Carbon Monocoque - 50/34t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Fsa BB-PF6000/CZ, Road BB-PF30|
|Chain:||Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11sp , 11-28T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.