Bianchi Intenso Dama Bianca 105 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Bianchi Intenso Dama Bianca 105 is a smooth rolling women’s endurance road bike that offers a co... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Bianchi Intenso Dama Bianca 105 is a smooth rolling women’s endurance road bike that offers a comfortable riding position while still delivering nimble handling characteristics.
Designed specifically for female cyclists, the Intenso Carbon frame features a slightly more upright endurance riding position that still offers sharp handling for a fun ride mile after mile. The Intenso is exceptionally smooth rolling on rough roads thanks to Bianchi’s Active Technology carbon layup and the K-VID Kevlar vibration damping inserts in the full carbon fork and rear stays.
The slick shifting Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain features a compact chainset for taking on varied terrain. The Fulcrum Racing Sport wheels are shod with 25mm tyres for long distance performance.
A women’s endurance road bike the Bianchi Intenso Dama Bianca 105 is ideal for sportives and long distance cycling on less than perfect road surfaces.
- Carbon fibre composite frame with Kevlar vibration damping inserts
- Full Carbon fork with Kevlar for improved shock absorption
- Women’s endurance geometry for a comfortable ride
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting
- Fulcrum Racing Sport wheels for reliable rolling
- Sizes: 44cm, 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm
- Colour: Pearl/Celeste
- The Bianchi Intenso Dama Bianca 105 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Intenso Dama Bianca carbon, 1.1/8”>1.5” headset, BB shell BSA, internal cable routing, compatible mechanical and Di2 electronic|
|Fork:||Bianchi Full Carbon w/Kevlar, 1.5” head|
|Headset:||Fsa Orbit C-40-ACB; NO.42/ACB, Sealed 1.1/8” ACB Top, 1.5” ACB Btm|
|Stem:||Reparto Corse Alloy 6061, rise +/-7, 1.1/8”, Ext: 70mm-44cm|
|Bars:||Reparto Corse Compact Flat Top, alloy 6061, diam. 31.8mm, reach 116,1mm, drop 66,3mm, Size: 380mm 44/47cm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 105 BR-5800, shoe R55C4|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 105 BR-5800, shoe R55C4|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105 FD-5800-L, band type (34.9mm)|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 RD-5800-L SS 11sp, direct attachment, low gear 23-28T|
|Shifters:||Shimano 105 ST-5800 2x11sp|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Racing Sport, clincher, aluminium rims profile: 24,3mm, Shimano freewheel body|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700x25, 60TPI, Folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700x25, 60TPI, Folding|
|Seat Post:||Reparto Corse Alloy 2014 shaft, forged alloy head, 31.6mm, Length: 300mm-44/47cm|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-RS500, Hollowtech II style with solid crank, 50x34T, w/BB(BSA), Crank Length: 165mm - 44/47cm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Included in the crankset|
|Chain:||Kmc X11 EPT finish|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11sp|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.