Bianchi Intenso Dama Bianca 105 Womens 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Bianchi Intenso Dama Bianca 105 women’s sportive road bike makes light work out of long all-day ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Bianchi Intenso Dama Bianca 105 women’s sportive road bike makes light work out of long all-day rides. The full carbon frame matched by the carbon-kevlar fork gives the bike lightweight and agile handling, while the women’s endurance geometry puts you in a more comfortable riding position that reduces fatigue. Slick and quick shifting comes as standard, with the Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain. Every click of the lever results in a fast & accurate gearchange, along with the 105 rim brakes that give you controlled braking with minimal weight.
- Full carbon frame with internal cable routing for a clean look & a smooth ride
- Full carbon-kevlar fork for precision control with natural vibration absorption properties
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain with compact 50/34t chainset
- Reparto Corse finishing kit including bar, stem & seatpost
- Fulcrum Racing Sport wheelset
- Sizes: 44cm, 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm
- Colour: Celeste/Black-White Glossy
- The Bianchi Intenso Dama Bianca 105 road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||INTENSO carbon, 11/8"- 1.5", BB shell BSA, internal cable, compatible mechanical and Di2 electronic|
|Fork:||Bianchi Full Carbon with Kevlar, 1.5" head|
|Headset:||Fsa Orbit C-40-ACB NO.42/ACB, Sealed 1-1/8 ACB Top, 1.5" ACB Btm (for 46/56mm Head Tubes ) Standard 15mm top cover alloy|
|Stem:||Reparto Corse, Alloy 6061, rise +/ - 7°, 1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Reparto Corse Compact Flat Top, alloy 6061, diam. 31.8mm, reach 116,1mm, drop 66,3mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 105 BR-5800, shoe R55C4|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 105 BR-5800, shoe R55C4|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Racing Sport|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro G+ 700 x 25c, 60TPI, Folding, black|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro G+ 700 x 25c, 60TPI, Folding, black|
|Seat Post:||Reparto Corse, Alloy 2014 shaft, forged alloy head, 15mm offset L300-350mm, 31,6mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-RS510, 50x34T|
|Chain:||Kmc X11 EPT, 11sp, EPT finish|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-sp, 11-32T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.