Bianchi Intenso Potenza 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Smooth rolling Italian design. The Bianchi Intenso Potenza is a carbon endurance road bike that deli... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Smooth rolling Italian design. The Bianchi Intenso Potenza is a carbon endurance road bike that delivers a comfortable and efficient ride mile after mile.
The Intenso Carbon frame features a slightly more upright endurance riding position that still offers sharp handling for a fun ride that goes the distance. The Intenso is exceptionally smooth rolling on rough roads thanks to Bianchi’s Active Technology carbon layup and the K-VID Kevlar vibration damping inserts in the full carbon fork and rear stays.
Keeping things Italian the Campagnolo Potenza 2x11 speed drivetrain is combined with and FSA Gossamer Pro compact chainset and offers assured shifting with a wide gear range for tackling varied terrain. Fulcrum Racing 7 LG wheels offer rolling reliability and are shod with 25mm Vittoria Zaffiro tyres for rough road performance.
Combining Italian style with race ready endurance performance the Bianchi Intenso Potenza is ideal for Sportives and long distance cycling.
- Carbon fibre composite frame with Kevlar vibration damping inserts
- Full Carbon fork with Kevlar for improved shock absorption
- Campagnolo Potenza 2x11 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Fulcrum Racing 7 wheels for reliable rolling
- Sizes: 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm, 61cm, 63cm
- Colour: Celeste
- The Bianchi Intenso Potenza is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Intenso carbon, 1.1/8”>1.5”, BB shell BSA, internal cable routing, compatible mechanical and Di2 electronic|
|Fork:||Bianchi Full Carbon w/Kevlar, 1.5” head|
|Headset:||Fsa Orbit C-40-ACB; NO.42/ACB, Sealed 1.1/8” ACB Top, 1.5” ACB Btm|
|Stem:||Reparto Corse Alloy 6061, rise +/-7, 1.1/8”, Ext: 70mm-44cm, 90mm-47/50cm|
|Bars:||Reparto Corse Compact, Flat Top, alloy 6061 diam. 31,8mm, reach 126mm, drop 77 mm, Size: 400mm - 44/53cm|
|Front Brake:||Campagnolo Potenza, dual pivot brake|
|Rear Brake:||Campagnolo Potenza, dual pivot brake|
|Front Mech:||Potenza black 11s braze-on front der. + 35mm black clamp for braze-on front derailleur|
|Rear Mech:||Campagnolo Potenza short cage 11sp|
|Shifters:||Campagnolo Potenza Power Shift 2x11sp Ergopower|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Racing 7 LG, clincher, C17 Aluminum rims|
|Front Hub:||Black anodized hubs|
|Rear Hub:||Black anodized hubs|
|Spokes:||Asymetric 18-20 spokes|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700x25, 60TPI, Folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700x25, 60TPI, Folding|
|Seat Post:||Reparto Corse UD carbon shaft, forged alloy head, 31.6mm, Length: 300mm-44cm|
|Chainset:||Fsa Gossamer Pro BB386 EVO, Forged AL6066, 50x34T, Crank Length: 170mm-44/54cm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Fsa MegaEvo BB-EVO8681|
|Cassette:||Campagnolo 11sp 11-29T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.