Bianchi Intenso Potenza 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Celeste colour and characteristically elegant Italian frame may invoke a golden era in cycling, ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Celeste colour and characteristically elegant Italian frame may invoke a golden era in cycling, but the Bianchi Intenso Potenza sportive road bike is no throwback. Thoroughly modern with a full carbon frame and carbon-kevlar fork, the Intenso delivers a comfortable ride that you can enjoy all day long. The Intenso Potenza comes with Campagnolo’s 2x11 speed Potenza groupset that delivers swift shifting at a low, low weight. The Reparto Corse finishing touches include a UD carbon seatpost, topping off the bike with quality components that give it a stand-out performance.
- Full carbon frame with internal cable routing for a clean look & a smooth ride
- Full carbon-kevlar fork for precision control with natural vibration absorption properties
- Campagnolo Potenza 2x11 speed groupset with Potenza Ultra-Torque 52/36t chainset
- Mavic Aksium wheelset
- Reparto Corse finishing kit including bar, stem & UD carbon seatpost
- Sizes: 44cm, 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm, 61cm, 63cm
- Colour: Celeste/Black Full Glossy
- The Bianchi Intenso Potenza road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||INTENSO carbon, 11/8"- 1.5", BB shell BSA, internal cable, compatible mechanical and Di2 electronic|
|Fork:||Bianchi Full Carbon with Kevlar, 1.5" head|
|Headset:||Fsa Orbit C-40-ACB ; NO.42/ACB, Sealed 1-1/8 ACB Top, 1.5" ACB Btm (for 46/56mm Head Tubes ); Standard 15mm top cover alloy|
|Stem:||Reparto Corse Alloy 6061, rise +/ - 7°, 1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Reparto Corse Compact, Flat Top, alloy 6061 diam. 31,8mm, reach 126mm, drop 77 mm|
|Front Brake:||Campagnolo Potenza|
|Rear Brake:||Campagnolo Potenza|
|Front Mech:||Campagnolo Potenza|
|Rear Mech:||Campagnolo Potenza|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro G+ 700 x 25c, 60TPI, Folding, black|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro G+ 700 x 25c, 60TPI, Folding, black|
|Seat Post:||Reparto Corse carbon shaft UD finish, forged alloy head, 15mm offset|
|Chainset:||Campagnolo Potenza black Ultra-Torque System CT 52-36T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Campagnolo outboard cups RECORD ULTRA-TORQUE - BSC|
|Cassette:||Campagnolo 11s 11-29T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.