Bianchi Intenso Ultegra 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Maximum performance with minimum stress. The Bianchi Intenso Ultegra is a smooth rolling endurance r... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Maximum performance with minimum stress. The Bianchi Intenso Ultegra is a smooth rolling endurance road bike that is designed to keep you fresh in the saddle for longer.
The Intenso Carbon frame features a slightly more upright endurance riding position that still offers sharp handling for a fun ride that goes the distance. The Intenso is exceptionally smooth rolling on rough roads thanks to Bianchi’s Active Technology carbon layup and the K-VID Kevlar vibration damping inserts in the full carbon fork and rear stays.
The Intenso features a Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain, with compact chainset, for slick shifting over a wide gear range which is ideal for tackling varied terrain. The Fulcrum Racing Sport wheels are shod with 25mm Vittoria Zaffiro tyres for long distance performance.
Ideal for Sportives the Bianchi Intenso Ultegra is comfortable, efficient and fun to ride.
- Carbon fibre composite frame with Kevlar vibration damping inserts
- Full Carbon fork with Kevlar for improved shock absorption
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting
- Fulcrum Racing Sport wheels for reliable rolling
- Sizes: 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm, 61cm, 63cm
- Colour: Celeste
- The Bianchi Intenso Ultegra is available with 0% APR finance
The Bianchi Intenso Ultegra 2017 Features are:
Frame: Intenso carbon, tapered headtube 1.1/8”- 1.5”, BB shell BSA, internal cable, compatible mechanical and Di2
Fork: Bianchi Full Carbon w/Kevlar, 1.5” head
Headset: Fsa Orbit C-40-ACB; NO.42/ACB, Sealed 1.1/8” ACB Top, 1.5” ACB Btm
Bars: Reparto Corse Compact, Flat Top, alloy 6061 diam. 31,8mm, reach 126mm, drop 77 mm, Size: 400mm - 44/53cm
Stem: Reparto Corse Alloy 6061, rise +/-7, 1.1/8”, Ext: 70mm-44cm
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra FD-6800, band type (34.9mm)
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra RD-6800 SS direct attachment, compatible with low gear 23-28T for double
Shifters Shimano Ultegra ST-6800 2x11sp
Chainset: Shimano FC-RS500-L, Hollowtech II style with solid crank, 50x34T, Crank Length: 170mm-44/54cm
Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BBR60
Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11sp
Chain: Shimano CN-HG601-11
Front Brake: Shimano Ultegra BR-6800, w/shoes R55C4
Rear Brake: Shimano Ultegra BR-6800, w/shoes R55C4
Rims: Fulcrum Racing Sport, black, clincher, aluminium rim 24,3mm
Spokes: 18-24 Spokes
Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700x25, 60TPI, Folding Front, Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700x25, 60TPI, Folding Rear
Seatpost: Reparto Corse Alloy 2014 shaft, forged alloy head, diam. 31,6mm, length: L300mm-44cm
Pedals: Not Included