Bianchi Intenso Ultegra 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Bianchi Intenso Ultegra sportive road bike is a sublime blend of comfort and performance, with s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Bianchi Intenso Ultegra sportive road bike is a sublime blend of comfort and performance, with stylish sweeping lines thrown in for good measure. Bianchi’s years of experience can be seen in the frame, which is made fully out of carbon fibre, along with the carbon-kevlar fork. It’s tuned for comfort over long distances, but its low weight and responsive character make it an enjoyable and agile bike out on the road. Complete with a Shimano Ultegra groupset, with matching brakes and an RS510 50/34t chainset, the Intenso Ultegra promises smooth and slick gear shifting that’s right up there with the world’s best components.
- Full carbon frame with internal cable routing for a clean look & a smooth ride
- Full carbon-kevlar fork for precision control with natural vibration absorption properties
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed groupset with 50/34t chainset
- Reparto Corse finishing kit including bar, stem & seatpost
- Fulcrum Racing Sport wheelset
- Sizes: 44cm, 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm, 61cm, 63cm
- Colour: Black/Celeste Full Matt
- The Bianchi Intenso Ultegra road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||INTENSO carbon, 11/8"- 1.5", BB shell BSA, internal cable, compatible mechanical and Di2 electronic|
|Fork:||Bianchi Full Carbon with Kevlar, 1.5" head|
|Headset:||Fsa Orbit C-40-ACB ; NO.42/ACB, Sealed 1-1/8 ACB Top, 1.5" ACB Btm (for 46/56mm Head Tubes ); Standard 15mm top cover alloy|
|Stem:||Reparto Corse, Alloy 6061, rise +/ - 7°, 1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Reparto Corse Compact, Flat Top, alloy 6061 diam. 31,8mm, reach 126mm, drop 77 mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra, shoe: R55C4|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra, shoe: R55C4|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Racing Sport|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro G+ 700 x 25c, 60TPI, Folding, black|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro G+ 700 x 25c, 60TPI, Folding, black|
|Seat Post:||o Corse, Alloy 2014 shaft, forged alloy head, 15mm offset|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-RS510, 50x34T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BBRS500|
|Chain:||Kmc X11 EPT, 11sp, EPT finish|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-sp, 11-32T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.