Bianchi Oltre XR1 Potenza 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Bianchi Oltre Potenza road race bike is built to win with a top-quality carbon frame that is lig... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Bianchi Oltre Potenza road race bike is built to win with a top-quality carbon frame that is lightning quick and responsive.
Bianchi’s Potenza is built with their XR.1 carbon composite frame. It uses many of the aero features of its bigger brother, the XR.2 (used by World Tour team Lotto-Jumbo). The frame super stiff with an aggressive riding position for performance.
Ride comfort is enhanced thanks to UTSS (ultra thin seat stays). Power transmission is focused through the chain stays, leaving the seat stays as a compliant support structure. UTSS reduces frame weight, improves shock absorption and impact resistance.
Fitted to the Bianchi Oltre road bike is a 2x11spd Campagnolo Potenza for that classic Italian feel. Campagnolo Potenza brakes are well matched.
Beat the competition with the Bianchi Oltre race bike.
- Very lightweight & responsive XR.1 carbon composite frame
- UTSS vibration damping seat stays
- Quality 2x11 spd Campagnolo Potenza drivetrain
- Smooth rolling Fulcrum Racing 7 LG rims
- Size: 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm, 61cm
- Colour: Celeste/Black Matt
- The Bianchi Oltre Potenza is available on 0% APR finance
The Bianchi Oltre Potenza 2017 Features are:
Frame: Oltre XR.1 carbon, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, UTSS SS section, tapered HT, carbon dropout, BB-PressFit 86.5x41mm
Fork: Bianchi Full Carbon, 1.5”>1.1/8” integrated head
Headset: Fsa Orbit C-40-ACB; NO.42/ACB, Sealed 1.1/8” ACB Top, 1.5” ACB Btm
Bars: Reparto Corse Compact Flat Top, alloy 2014 diam. 31,8mm, reach 126mm, drop 77,4mm, Size: 400mm-47/50cm
Stem: Reparto Corse 3D Forged alloy 7050, rise +/-7 1.1/8”, 1 piece alloy faceplate, Ext: 70mm-47
Front Mech: Campagnolo Potenza 11sp braze-on front der. w/35mm black clamp
Rear Mech: Campagnolo Potenza short cage 11sp
Shifters Campagnolo Potenza black Power Shift 2x11sp Ergopower
Chainset: Campagnolo Potenza Power-Torque System CT 52/36, Crank Length: 170mm-47/54cm
Bottom Bracket: Campagnolo Power-Torque System OS-Fit integrated cups 86,5x41mm
Cassette: Campagnolo 11sp 11-29T
Chain: Campagnolo 11sp
Front Brake: Campagnolo Potenza, dual pivot
Rear Brake: Campagnolo Potenza, dual pivot
Rims: Fulcrum Racing 7 LG, C17 Aluminium rims
Front Hub: Anodized hubs
Rear Hub: Anodized hubs
Spokes: Asymetric 18-20 spokes
Tyres: Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech graphene, 700x25c, 150TPI, Folding, Black Front, Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech graphene, 700x25c, 150TPI, Folding, Black Rear
Seatpost: Oltre Full Carbon Aero; Alloy clamp type one bolts in colour black anodized; for alloy rail clamp, length: 250mm-47cm
Pedals: Not Included