Bianchi Oltre XR3 Dura Ace Compact 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Leaving little to be desired in the quest for speed, the Bianchi Oltre XR3 Dura Ace road race bike c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Leaving little to be desired in the quest for speed, the Bianchi Oltre XR3 Dura Ace road race bike comes with some of the best performing components available to deliver an outstanding performance. The carbon fibre frame and fork of the Oltre XR3 are enhanced with Countervail vibration dampening technology, and because it’s embedded throughout the carbon fibre, its effect can be felt through the entire frame. The Ultra Thin Seat Stays in the rear triangle further enhance the bikes smoothness, allowing just enough vertical compliance to take care of surprise shock impacts through the rear wheel. Shimano’s top-spec mechanical Dura Ace drivetrain give flawless shifting through the 2x11 speed ratios, and there are a set of matching Dura Ace dual-pivot rim brakes to bring you back down to a sensible speed again.
- Carbon fibre frame with Countervail & UTSS vibration absorption technology for an impeccably smooth ride
- Full carbon fibre fork with tapered steerer & Countervail technology
- Shimano Dura Ace 2x11 speed drivetrain with FSA SL-K Light Compact hollow carbon-monocoque chainset
- Fulcrum Racing Quattro C17 Clincher wheelset
- Sizes: 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm, 61cm
- Colour: Celeste/Black Full Glossy
- The Bianchi Oltre XR3 Dura Ace road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||OLTRE XR3 carbon w/Countervail, mechanical/electronic shifting, UTSS seat stays, carbon dropout shape, BB-PressFit 86,5x41|
|Fork:||Bianchi Full Carbon w/Countervail, 1.5">1.1/8" integrated head|
|Headset:||Fsa Orbit C-40-ACB ; NO.42/ACB, Sealed 1-1/8 ACB Top, 1.5" ACB Btm (for 46/56mm Head Tubes ); Standard 15mm top cover alloy|
|Stem:||Reparto Corse, 3D Forged alloy 7050, rise +/ - 7°, 1 1/8", 1 piece alloy faceplate|
|Bars:||Reparto Corse Compact Flat Top, alloy 2014 diam. 31,8mm, reach 126mm, drop 77,4mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Dura Ace BR-R9100, shoe: R55C4|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Dura Ace BR-R9100, shoe: R55C4|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Dura Ace FD-R9100|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Dura Ace RD-R9100 SS 11-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Dura Ace ST-R9100|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Racing Quattro C17 black clincher HG11|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech graphene, 700 x 25c, 150TPI, Folding, full Black colour|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech graphene, 700 x 25c, 150TPI, Folding, full Black colour|
|Seat Post:||Oltre Full Carbon Aero special|
|Chainset:||Fsa SL-K Light Compact 50/34T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Fsa Adapts BB 386 EVO cranksets on press fit 86.5 x 41|
|Chain:||Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11sp 11-28T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.