Bianchi Oltre XR3 Ultegra 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information An advanced carbon fibre frame and high-spec components come together to give the Bianchi Oltre XR3 ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
An advanced carbon fibre frame and high-spec components come together to give the Bianchi Oltre XR3 Ultegra road race bike its race-ready performance. Not all carbon is made equal, and there’s no other carbon fibre quite like Bianchi’s Countervail anti-vibration enhanced carbon. This technology is built in to the carbon fibre itself, and gives the bike impressive smoothness over harsh road surfaces. The Shimano Ultegra groupset needs no introduction, as it gives quick, precise and reliable gear shifts across the 2x11 speed drivetrain with every push of the levers.
- Carbon fibre frame with Countervail & UTSS vibration absorption technology for an impeccably smooth ride
- Full carbon fibre fork with tapered steerer & Countervail technology
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain with Ultegra Hollowtech II 52/36t chainset
- Fulcrum Racing 7 LG wheelset
- Sizes: 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm, 61cm
- Colour: Celeste/Black Full Glossy, Black/Celeste Full Matt, Black Matt Ud/Black Glossy
- The Bianchi Oltre XR3 Ultegra road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||OLTRE XR3 carbon w/Countervail, mechanical/electronic shifting , UTSS seat styas, carbon dropout shape, BB-PressFit 86,5x41|
|Fork:||Bianchi Full Carbon w/Countervail 1.5">1.1/8" integrated head|
|Headset:||Fsa Orbit C-40-ACB ; NO.42/ACB, Sealed 1-1/8 ACB Top, 1.5" ACB Btm (for 46/56mm Head Tubes ); Standard 15mm top cover alloy|
|Stem:||Reparto Corse 3D Forged alloy 2014-T6, rise +/ - 6°, 1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Reparto Corse Compact Flat Top, alloy 2014 diam. 31,8mm, reach 126mm, drop 77,4mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimao Ultegra, shoe: R55C4|
|Rear Brake:||Shimao Ultegra, shoe: R55C4|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Racing 7 LG|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro G+ 700 x 25c, 60TPI, Folding, black|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro G+ 700 x 25c, 60TPI, Folding, black|
|Seat Post:||Oltre Full Carbon Aero special dimension; special Clamp Type with alloy head adjustable and reversible +/- 35mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra, Hollowtech II, 52x36T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano SM-BB72-41B, press fit for road|
|Chain:||Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra, 11sp , 11-28T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.