Bianchi Pista Steel 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Bianchi Pista Steel road bike is built for the love of Bianchi’s timeless style, with a smooth, ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Bianchi Pista Steel road bike is built for the love of Bianchi’s timeless style, with a smooth, minimalistic chrome frame and a singlespeed flip-flop drivetrain. Although the Pista Steel evokes memories of a bygone era, the Cr-Mo frame is built with butted tubes and TIG welded together to give the bike a modern take on Bianchi’s heritage, and ensuring the bike is strong enough for the urban jungle as well. Completing the classic look of the Pista, the handlebar has a vintage curvature to the shape of the drop, and the sleek 5-arm chainset is both form and function.
- Butted Cr-Mo steel frame with TIG welded stays & plain gauge stays
- Cr-Mo steel TIG welded 1” fork
- FSA Tempo track single-ring 48T chainset with flip-flop rear hub & 16T sprocket
- Dual pivot alloy rim brakes
- Sizes: 49cm, 51cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm, 61cm
- Colour: Chrome
- The Bianchi Pista Steel road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Bianchi track frame, butted Cr-Mo main tubes w/PG CrMo rear stays, Tig welded, w/track dropouts|
|Fork:||Bianchi Cr-Mo Tig Welded 1”|
|Headset:||VP-A34C, 1” steel, semi-cartridge sealed|
|Stem:||Alloy AL6061, diam 25.4MM, rise -15° for ext: 90mm-49/51cm|
|Bars:||Steel, width: 420mm for all sizes, diam. 26mm|
|Front Brake:||RC-452, Alloy dual pivot w/normal pad|
|Rear Brake:||RC-452, Alloy dual pivot w/normal pad|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro RL-721, alloy|
|Rims:||DA-17 Alloy double wall 36hx14G, CNC machined|
|Front Hub:||Joytech JY-165SBT/A alloy, ball bearing, 36hx14G, OLD 100mm|
|Rear Hub:||Joytech JY-166SBT/A alloy, flip/flop hub, ball bearing 36hx14G, OLD 120mm|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Slick, 25-622, 700x25, 26TPI, rigid|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Slick, 25-622, 700x25, 26TPI, rigid|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, diam. 27.2mm, L. 250mm|
|Chainset:||Fsa Tempo Track 48T, JIS/3/32”, crank length: 165mm-49/53cm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Fsa BB-7420ST, cartridge, seal bearings, steel cup, JIS 68/110.5mm|
|Chain:||Kmc Z-50 1/2x3/32”|
|Cassette:||Shimano SS-7600, 16T fixed sprocket, 1/2”x3/32” + freewheel sprocket 16T assembled on the left side|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.