Bianchi Via Nirone 7 105 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information When comfort and style meet’s affordable performance, the Bianchi via Nirone 7 105 sportive road bik... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
When comfort and style meet’s affordable performance, the Bianchi via Nirone 7 105 sportive road bike is the result. More than just a pretty face, the Via Nirone 7’s 6061 alloy frame is hydroformed into shape, and is designed to fit a more endurance-oriented geometry that’s comfortable to ride. The bike also gets a carbon-kevlar fork which is not only strong & light, it helps reduce road vibrations before they can cause fatigue. Bianchi’s immediately recognisable style and performance is met by a 2x11 speed Shimano 105 drivetrain, giving you swift and precise gear changes, along with a wide range of gear ratios to keep you pedalling at your optimum cadence.
- Via Nirone 7 6061 alloy hydroformed into carefully crafted tube shapes
- Bianchi Carbon/Kevlar & Alloy fork that’s light, strong & dampens vibrations
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain gives a wide range of close-ratio gears to suit every situation
- Shimano RS010 Clincher wheelset – durable, versatile and smooth rolling
- Reparto Corse finishing kit for that authentic Italian style & performance
- Sizes: 44cm, 46cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm, 61cm, 63cm
- Colour: Black/Celeste-Graphite Glossy
- The Bianchi Via Nirone 7 105 road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||VIA NIRONE 7 alu, hydroforming tubing, internal cable, seat post: 31.6mm|
|Fork:||Bianchi Carbon Alu with Kevlar, 1.1/8"|
|Headset:||Fsa NO.8B/ZS4D 1-1/8" semi-integrated lower part + integrated upper part, w/15mm Top cover tapered 46mm/50 OD head tube|
|Stem:||Reparto Corse , Alloy 6061, rise +/ - 7°, , 1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Reparto Corse Compact, Flat Top, alloy 6061 diam. 31,8mm, reach 126mm, drop 77 mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-R561-L, shoes w/R55CT4|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-R561-L, shoes w/R55CT4|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro 25-622, 700 x 25cc, 26TPI, rigid, black|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro 25-622, 700 x 25cc, 26TPI, rigid, black|
|Seat Post:||Reparto Corse Alloy shaft AL6061, alloy head, 15mm offset, 31,6mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-RS510, 50x34T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-RS500|
|Chain:||Kmc X11 EPT, 11sp, EPT finish|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-sp, 11-32T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.